Scathing article from Eurogamer for the Xbox One X

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by yourself :skip:

:manny:

Not going to play a inferior version of a game on a system just to have a bigger pool to play from. More than likely I won't be in the multiplayer functions long enough for that to even matter.

Switch will get games I want to play on the go

Ps4 will get play for exclusives

Xboxx will get multiplats.

Pc will get games that I need to have the least amount of lag/input delay for

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Not going to play a inferior version of a game on a system just to have a bigger pool to play from. More than likely I won't be in the multiplayer functions long enough for that to even matter.

If those differences aren't dramatic...then :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
shyt. I think the focus was even wrong for the PS4 Pro. shyt should've been marketed as a 1080p/60 console or atleast 1440p. None of these consoles. Including the One X are gonna be running a bunch of games native 4K.
I do agree with this opinion.

There should be no shame in wanting the best quality for multiplayer gaming.

However, for single player games, I wish it were possible for the user/gamer to have an option in the menu to switch between 1080P quality and 4k.

But, regardless, much like PC gamers, it seems like it's a great thing that console games have some options mid-generation to decide what type of console they are comfortable with purchasing without compromising their ability to game with the friends they've made during that generation.

I'm hoping at the next console releases, multiple versions are available from launch, allowing the gamer to decide whether they want high end or low end. It at least looks like Microsoft is indicating there is not much issue to make the different versions of the Xbox handle the same game with proper fluidity because of the operating system, so this shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If those differences aren't dramatic...then :ufdup:
Breh, I have been a mostly mutliplayer gamer since as far as I can remember, I've never seen issues with Xbox player pools.

I don't think there will be any issue regarding finding people to play with or play against, honestly.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

However, for signle player games, i wish it were possible for the user/gamer to have an option in the menu to switch between 1080P quality and 4k.

But, regardless, much like PC gamers, it seems like it's a great thing that console games have some options mid-generation to decide what type of console they are comfortable with purchasing without compromising their ability to game with the friends they've made during that generation.

I'm hoping at the next console releases, multiple versions are available from launch, allowing the gamer to decide whether they want high end or low end. It at least looks like Microsoft is indicating there is not much issue to make the different versions of the Xbox handle the same game with proper fluidity because of the operating system, so this shouldn't be an issue moving forward.
Gamescon 2017

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

However, for single player games, I wish it were possible for the user/gamer to have an option in the menu to switch between 1080P quality and 4k.

Some games already do/did this with the PS4 Pro. Digital Foundry complaining about every hitch when the Pro first came out ended up getting some games nerfed like Last Of Us remastered for example. And Battlefield 1 until people complained so much they had to readd the upgrades. Ironically now they said they feel even the PC should do the upscaling shyt the Pro does and what the One X will do cause u really can't tell the difference between that and 4K. And it would be better for other cards on the market wanting the 4K experience.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Playerbase & exclusive/timed content>>>>>> resolution bump

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, I have been a mostly mutliplayer gamer since as far as I can remember, I've never seen issues with Xbox player pools.

I don't think there will be any issue regarding finding people to play with or play against, honestly.

player pool thing was a joke breh. :skip: