Scathing article from Eurogamer for the Xbox One X

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Im gaming majority of the time on the switch. I don't play my current Xbox to justify the $500 upgrade.

That being said, i already own a 700 blu ray player and do most of my gaming on the switch. Until M$ shows more of an interest in producing Xbox content like they did on the 360, im cool on purchasing new consoles.

The 4K Xbox is probably the best deal in gaming right now though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's like this if you want the best graphics on console versions of the most popular games then Microsoft made a product for you. If you don't care about that then just move on cause it's not for you.

The Xbox One and the X are known quantities. The writer of that piece didn't honestly sit down thinking mofos were gonna pull a rabbit outta their hat. That's a bunch of bullshyt. In the month and a half that passed suddenly there's gonna be all these new games that didn't exist a month and a half ago? That's bullshyt.

That not even an article it's a clickbait fanboy troll piece of crap and it's beneath Eurogamer to put their site name on that trash.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like this if you want the best graphics on console versions of the most popular games then Microsoft made a product for you. If you don't care about that then just move on cause it's not for you.

The Xbox One and the X are known quantities. The writer of that piece didn't honestly sit down thinking mofos were gonna pull a rabbit outta their hat. That's a bunch of bullshyt. In the month and a half that passed suddenly there's gonna be all these new games that didn't exist a month and a half ago? That's bullshyt.

That not even an article it's a clickbait fanboy troll piece of crap and it's beneath Eurogamer to put their site name on that trash.
Come on you guys kill me with this nonsense. :laugh:

When Eurogamer was drooling over the Project Scorpio reveal they were MS Shills and the repeated PS4/XB1 face offs they routinely do they were often accused of being biased against Sony for always seemingly pointing out small issues in PS4 Pro patched games but now suddenly they're posting clickbait troll crap? Eurogamer isn't a one man army lol

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Come on you guys kill me with this nonsense. :laugh:

When Eurogamer was drooling over the Project Scorpio reveal they were MS Shills and the repeated PS4/XB1 face offs they routinely do they were often accused of being biased against Sony for always seemingly pointing out small issues in PS4 Pro patched games but now suddenly they're posting clickbait troll crap?
They baited you into posting their article on a message forum by using a condescending trolling tone against Microsoft so yeah it's doing exactly what it intended. The article isn't getting spread around because it's well put together and makes valid points people are spreading this because of the inflammatory language. That's the definition of clickbait.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

shyt is 500 tho g. And it's a lil less than a GTX 1060 with a CPU bottleneck. I would recommend this for someone who doesnt have an Xbox already or a PS4 Pro. I haven't seen a console in such a gaming drought in a long time. This shyt is unprecedented. And im really liked my Xbox One. But for a nikka like me with a powerful gaming rig. An Xbox One. A PS4 Pro. And a Switch. Only 3 of them shyts is being put to use right now. That multiplat advantage ain't gonna be THAT crazy enough for me to automatically drop 500 this late in the game. They gotta show me somethin.