Scathing article from Eurogamer for the Xbox One X

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...It was hard to make head or tail of what Microsoft's Gamescom show had set out to achieve. In an hour and a half of reheated E3 trailers and recaps, there was perhaps one announcement of a genuine exclusive for Xbox: a vertical console stand for the day one edition of the Xbox One X, as unpackaged by Major Nelson in an abandoned office on the other side of the world.
A boon for the fans, with a little exclusive vertical stand thrown in to boot. Given the hits the brand has taken over the past few years, staying upright might be all that can be asked for right now.

There were true 4K editions of Disneyland Adventures, Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure and Zoo Tyc00n, all perfect for the discerning seven-year-old in your household who throws a hissy fit at the mere mention of checkerboarding.
Microsoft's final sales pitch for Xbox One X falls flat

:laff::laff::laff:

No chill

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dwillhuh: they reiterated the same shyt from E3.

They further ensured that previous games will get a boost.

They further pushed the devise as a luxury device by saying the name "Xbox One S" numerous times...

They aren't gambling that this system changes the landscape between Sony and Xbox, nikka.

Sony is Toyota, Xbox is Honda. We are talking about different liter engines in the same car.

I'm coping because I could afford the luxury item. If someone is coping because they feel compelled... They are taking an L.

But keep acting like gaming is a race for the average consumer... It isn't.:childplease:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: they reiterated the same shyt from E3.

They further ensured that previous games will get a boost.

They further pushed the devise as a luxury device by saying the name "Xbox One S" numerous times...

They aren't gambling that this system changes the landscape between Sony and Xbox, nikka.

Sony is Toyota, Xbox is Honda. We are talking about different liter engines in the same car.

I'm coping because I could afford the luxury item. If someone is coping because they feel compelled... They are taking an L.

But keep acting like gaming is a race for the average consumer... It isn't.:childplease:
Wow you dudes are mad as fukk :laff: