Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Man :mjcry:

I was ONE hit away away from beating
Kasane in that damn training exercise then she hit me with a damn car :mjcry:

I do like that they split up the abilities during the missions, demo had me thinking I was gonna be op all the time and game was gonna be lightwork, damn near all the abilities available there are only obtainable via skill tree too :picard:, it's fair though and I'm enjoying actually having to strategies in these fights :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aye if I'm with Nagi right now why the hell is he sending me brain text messages? I'm kinda digging this game but I don't like these stop motion weird cutscenes.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck is right about one thing though, this shyt is one or two moves away from being DMC combat wise though. Now that I'm level 37 and have unlocked a lot of the moves, this shyt plays like a less weighty DMC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck is right about one thing though, this shyt is one or two moves away from being DMC combat wise though. Now that I'm level 37 and have unlocked a lot of the moves, this shyt plays like a less weighty DMC.

Yeah, but low key shyts more fun than DMC combat to me. :yeshrug:

I haven’t been enjoying the intermission stuff as much, its really giving me 3 houses, tea party vibes. Everytime we end up back at the hideout i just wanna go back outside and fight again

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't put this anywhere fukking close to DMC :russ:

it gets way better after 30. WAY better and the enemies/bosses get diverse and dynamic to match.... but naw:skip: DMC doing a bit much.

Its firmly in Tales of Astral Chain territory.

Yeah, lettuce not lose our fukking minds here. Might have a few DMC influences, but it ain't in the same ballpark to be reality, even with your upgraded skilltree. And that's just fine, they're not pushing for the same things.

It is hype as fukk tho for an action-RPG.