SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Kinda feels like persona 5 strikers to me

With the combat yes. This game has bonds aka social links, granted it isn't as good as Persona 5's. It is trying I see it's lane. It's like a mix of Persona 5 and FF7R, which honestly strikers kind of is a mixture of that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
With the combat yes. This game has bonds aka social links, granted it isn't as good as Persona 5's. It is trying I see it's lane. It's like a mix of Persona 5 and FF7R, which honestly strikers kind of is a mixture of that.

Yeah, I hope its not like strikers where i absolutely love the combat the first 7-10 hours and then hit a wall halfway through but strikers story never really grabbed me. It was like saved by the bell the college years, you could tell they were milking it at that point, the characters just seemed bored.

As of right now I’m really intrigued by this story and the lore. I’m glad i didn’t watch the anime cause people are saying its spoils a lot of the beginning of the game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm up to level 29, phase 6 with Kasane and mannnnnnnnnnnnn when combat gets tight in this game it gets TIGHT

Just hit this boss called the Rotunda and that shyt was a whole Nier experience :huhldup: I was not expecting layered mechanics in this kind of game. You gotta figure out how to do damage, how to stay alive, how to keep the damage window open, etc, and what party member abilities are best for each. I hope it wasn't a one-off type of deal because if there's more of that in this game then wew.

Also, shyt is demonic :picard:

they really keep piling on abilities and other parts to the skill tree too. i banked on exp stuff early on and it paid off, but you gotta be able to continue combos and invest in shyt that keeps you shmoving after a while.

shyts dope :ehh: was not expecting all this. hope it doesn't fall apart

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Working towards getting the ability to use 4 skills at once. Gonna be carnage out there :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Going full Inari mask the rest of the game...

78-BF4723-2729-48-EB-9965-98-A56-F0-E4-E40.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
these bosses :banderas:

i can see why they split up the party members the way they did. gemma with kasane would be wild overpowered early to mid-game just like arashi and yuito. game really hits its stride around level 30/phase 6ish. im level 40 now but wew

wew brehs :whew:

Proudly hold my L on this...this story is dope af:manny:
breh. im up to phase 8 now and this shyt is high tier fukkery :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
these bosses :banderas:

i can see why they split up the party members the way they did. gemma with kasane would be wild overpowered early to mid-game just like arashi and yuito. game really hits its stride around level 30/phase 6ish. im level 40 now but wew

wew brehs :whew:

breh. im up to phase 8 now and this shyt is high tier fukkery :pachaha:

Yuito or Kasane?