Scarface is the most overrated movie of all time

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oh i get it, when your father comes home and rubs johnson&johnson baby powder on your butt...your mother sniffs that raw and screams.." All i have in this world is your balls in my mouth"
Nah bro I relate to the symbolism and the foreshadowing

And then getting all the money, power, hoes only to lose it, dying under the World is Yours statue, etc

Last edited:
Daps
I wouldn't say it's overrated although there are some unnecessary parts to the film. I still like the first.:yeshrug:

To me the most overrated movie will always be ET.:dame:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
It's Avatar easily.:scust:No one will talk about that movie in ten years.
Scarface on the other hand is a certified classic. My only gripes with the film are that they could of trimmed some fat off the film & its stans claiming it's the best movie in the gangster genre pretending like Goodfellas & The Godfather 1 & 2 don't exist. Besides that, the soundtrack is godlike :ohlawd: & every scene in the movie is Iconic scene after iconic scene. :whew:Quotable after quotable. Yea Al Pacino might have overreacted, but there's a reason why Tony Montana is so iconic & memorable. Had everyone wanting to be like him, although I doubt they finished watching the final 10 minutes of the film:francis: