SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gainwell going out of bounds only reason they even had a chance at 3 there
Terrible situational awareness

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Fr tho we need to have a discussion about Jaylen Hurts.

This dude is just getting by with his physical talent. He doesn't make any higher level reads against complex defenses, he bails out of clean pockets, and you can get him basic blitzes @NYC Rebel

I hate to say it to a brother, but Hurts is lucky AS fukk he has the best o-line in the league.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

This dude is just getting by with his physical talent. He doesn't make any higher level reads against complex defenses, he bails out of clean pockets, and you can get him basic blitzes @NYC Rebel

I hate to say it to a brother, but Hurts is lucky AS fukk he has the best o-line in the league.
I mean, if you can't spell someone's name correctly, what are the chances you've actually watched him enough to have this opinion taken seriously?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hurts doesn't look healthy and is getting killed out there. Looks like he doesn't have too many brotherly shoves before he's driven into the ground physically.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its likely cause of the knee injury, but Mahomes looks legit faster than Hurts right now.

Just not the same attack when Jalen isnt picking up 1st down with his legs

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i would normally still think we have a decent shot in the 2nd half... but unfortunately we're playing reid & mahomes, this shyt is a L :manny:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The only good thing about this score and getting the ball to start the half is that we have been more of a 3rd quarter team this season.

Gotta get this run game going somehow

Daps

The oline is getting spanked tho he can barely get the ball out

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

moron alert.