SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The Eagles OLine is high key getting manhandled like some hoes in pass protection.

They better adjust & figure it out quickly.

However, Andy rarely loses after a bye, and he doesn't lose to the Eagles, so I'll remain realistic here & temper my expectations.

What the Eagles do on that first drive out of halftime is the game, in my opinion.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Damn, on that replay of the sack. It looked like Lane just shoved him and let him keep going. I'd like to know what the call was on the play because that's not like Lane
I think the announcers said it was supposed to be a screen but gainwell got stuck getting to his position ? but you'd need to see all-22 to know for sure

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The Eagles OLine is high key getting manhandled like some hoes in pass protection.

They better adjust & figure it out quickly.

However, Andy rarely loses after a bye, and he doesn't lose to the Eagles, so I'll remain realistic here & temper my expectations.

What the Eagles do on that first drive out of halftime is the game, in my opinion.
eagles just need to continue to run the ball. they getting over five yards a carry

the pick came what looked like AJ freelancing a bit when he didnt really have an option

the punts were all because eagles got into 3rd and long

if eagles get away from the run game they'll lose

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
If Philly refuses to do anybpre snap motion then they will lose to KC 10/10 times.

Spags blitzes too much and is too good of a defensive coordinator to just line up and beat the guy in front of you

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, on that replay of the sack. It looked like Lane just shoved him and let him keep going. I'd like to know what the call was on the play because that's not like Lane

was supposed to be a designed screen to gainwell but there were so many things wrong with either the play design or execution, i don't see how it was :dead:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Dont wanna hear any hurts slander until our line starts blocking for him
His o-line is playing bad for their standards, but they aren't actually playing that badly overall today. Hurts is just dealing with the types of pressure that other QBs regularly deal with for once :manny:

Says the guy claiming that the best pocket passer in the league last year can't read a defense or play in the pocket

You don't watch him play :manny:
That doesn't change what I said. Of course he'd be the best pocket passer when his offensive line was by far the best in the league.

Are you satisfied with how Hurts has played this year?

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
His o-line is playing bad for their standards, but they aren't actually playing that badly overall today. Hurts is just dealing with the types of pressure that other QBs regularly deal with for once :manny:

That doesn't change what I said. Of course he'd be the best pocket passer when his offensive line was by far the best in the league.

Are you satisfied with how Hurts has played this year?
Yes I am

Started slow but he's been incredible the last month or so leading into this game. Again, you don't watch him play