Say something positive about an awful movie

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know why "it wasn't for me" isn't a valid comment for these snarky know it alls to say.

Michael Bay action movies, and period pieces about Abraham Lincoln might be great, but they arent for me...and thats okay..."not for me" doesn't mean AWFUL.

now

there are bad movies

For example, bourne movies are for me...i like them...bourne legacy was garbage though...so, there is a time to say things are bad, but this highhorse criticizing movies you aren't even supposed to like because they arent for you is corny.

Theres a thread trashing the Jem and the Holograms movie that hasn't even come out.

breh

its not for you :mindblown:

I thought Legacy was dope. Ending with no fight at the end was wack, though. Like the film didn't bust its nut.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Transformers 2 started out as a classic popcorn flick until prime died during the forest fight scene. Movie was hot garbage after that.
word
and Transformers Age of Extinction was butt ass...

up until Optimus saddled up Grimlock :lolbron:

Robots ridin round on Dinosaur robots :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
oh nikkas tryna hate on man of steel again

tumblr_m3ksgopjMw1rvn6njo1_400.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
its really bad. Honestly its only a couple of people, mostly eurotrash and dudes from iowa who are beyond snarky, and really overvalue their opinions on here...but they are shockingly vocal...

Hey, hey, hey, that's not a nice thing to call @StraxStrax just because he overvalues the Air Bud series. :stopitslime:

And it's hella funny to me how people are in here catching feelings about Man Of Steel again but somehow it's the people who didn't like it who "need to let it go". Nah, maybe all you guys should let go of the fact that a lot of people didn't like it no matter how bad you convince yourself there's a watchable movie hidden in that pile of garbage. :umad:

And last but not least:

qsHrYWw.png
@ all you plebs.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Street Fighter: The Movie

-While dying in real life, Raul Julia did a remarkable job as M. Bison and left us with one of the dopest lines from a villain ever.

Just readhe raul wiki, the man was a hard worker.

Strange how his health just went down hill like that, being a stroke that did him in... I wonder if there was something else going on with him that the public doesn't know.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The David Cronenberg-esque "body horror" transformation scenes in the new Fantastic Four were actually well done.

Missed the tone of what F4 should be, but the only bright spot in an otherwise embarrassingly poor film.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The opening scene of 'Lucy', when ScarJo is getting into trouble - intercut with scenes of wild animals and their prey, was a stroke of genius.