Say it ain’t so: #BlackWifeEffect is against 50/50 only to be going 90/10 out here :picard:

Daps
Where are these women getting the belief that white women don’t work full time and contribute when they get married? Even if you read comments from conservatives, they say you need two incomes to live comfortably.
Same...every place I've ever worked has been full of white women. Low level, senior professional, middle management all the way to CEO.

What I've seen with BM/WW relationships is the couples are almost always evenly matched. They're either both balling, both average or both dusty as fukk. People try to sell this idea of top shelf brehs marrying trash WW......that never happens....if she trashy, he's usually the same way.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same...every place I've ever worked has been full of white women. Low level, senior professional, middle management all the way to CEO.

What I've seen with BM/WW relationships is the couples are almost always evenly matched. They're either both balling, both average or both dusty as fukk. People try to sell this idea of top shelf brehs marrying trash WW......that never happens....if she trashy, he's usually the same way.

Also, BW ignore all of the WW/WM unions they see where both genders are working and focus on the top 1% of couples where the WM makes $500K or more per year. They live in lala land.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Divestors are clowns. So this bum cac was broke and living in someone's basement when she met him but she propped him up like he's a provider. In reality she paid for everything and all he brought to the table was his white skin.
That makes it so much worse. Chick literally spent a gang of bread and took out loans just to brag about being with a white person. Not a famous white dude, just any old white dude. Never in my life have I met a person with that much c00n in them

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes Big Show and shes Vince Mcmahon. He is being used to get her over in the divestor realm. Good luck with that maam#RenderUntoCeasar:respect:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont think people always mean money, let's not pretend there's not alot of in shape looking brehs with some over the hill ww, looking like a sponsorship relationship.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think people always mean money, let's not pretend there's not alot of in shape looking brehs with some over the hill ww, looking like a sponsorship relationship.

EXydeHdVcAAeChY

Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Where are these women getting the belief that white women don’t work full time and contribute when they get married? Even if you read comments from conservatives, they say you need two incomes to live comfortably.
Social media and mental illness. Is a movement and I see it in real life at my job half these black nurses chasing after my white IT partners and won't look twice at brehs

Is not even about the money. To them access to white skin is akin to moving up social classes.

They taking some bad ones too

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that statistic is crazy

I was just thinking the other day all these dudes are with bytches bigger than them

black women hustled and gaslighted these simp nikka's the last 25 years with but but but fat white woman "boogie man" myth all the while they have been the most fat, sloppy, out of shape, bad bodied, obese group in the country

:russ: