Say it ain’t so: #BlackWifeEffect is against 50/50 only to be going 90/10 out here :picard:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
In real life I've never seen black men pay any attention to black women who were with white men. They're invisible, even seeing the song and then the tik tok, it's meh...who cares.

Bruh, the Coli is the first place I’ve ever seen Black men act insecure of cacs, especially when it comes to dating. I can’t wrap my head around it.
This right here is an example of bytch nikkas running route defense and letting her live narratives that gas these hoes up out here irl and online
nikkas just so happy to get that mid p*ssy or still live by the words of they trash mothers and garbage hoes in they families that perpetuated these shytty attitudes these women have towards their own men
nikkas have been brow beaten into submission and have no push back on the tainted image of black men
Anytime a real nikka comes forward and stands ten toes on the hypocrisy
Look how they use the same shaming language as a bum ass bytch
Ain’t nobody insecure you cake ass nikkas
nikkas are tired of the narratives and double standards
This thread would be a hundred page deep if the roles were reversed
And a nikka would be all kinds of lames
But these triflin hoes stay getting passes
Ain’t no way yall real men or the nutless fakkits that dapped you two morons
Ain’t no fukkin way are you nikkas this dense

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
This right here is an example of bytch nikkas running route defense and letting her live narratives that gas these hoes up out here irl and online
nikkas just so happy to get that mid p*ssy or still live by the words of they trash mothers and garbage hoes in they families that perpetuated these shytty attitudes these women have towards their own men
nikkas have been brow beaten into submission and have no push back on the tainted image of black men
Anytime a real nikka comes forward and stands ten toes on the hypocrisy
Look how they use the same shaming language as a bum ass bytch
Ain’t nobody insecure you cake ass nikkas
nikkas are tired of the narratives and double standards
This thread would be a hundred page deep if the roles were reversed
And a nikka would be all kinds of lames
But these triflin hoes stay getting passes
Ain’t no way yall real men or the nutless fakkits that dapped you two morons
Ain’t no fukkin way are you nikkas this dense
No one in real life cares about that raggedy hoe, and you're too old to be writing discretions about her.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
full
:dead:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh. Been with my wifey 4 years and she NEVER talked to me that way .... Brehs, you don't HAVE to be with somebody who Talk crazy... there's Ladies out there who knows how to use their words

Sadly alot of brehs put up with abuse for clout and hype, or they think they can't get anybody else