Say it ain’t so: #BlackWifeEffect is against 50/50 only to be going 90/10 out here :picard:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
In real life I've never seen black men pay any attention to black women who were with white men. There invisible, even seeing the song and then the tik tok, it's meh...who cares.
Bruh, the Coli is the first place I’ve ever seen Black men act insecure of cacs, especially when it comes to dating. I can’t wrap my head around it.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Who cares why do yall go out and look for this nonsense?
Tuck your cape in, p*ssy.

We've just seen statistics saying the suicide rate of young black men has exceeded their white counterparts.

It is very easy to say "why do you care" but the fact of matter is being bombarded with messages that put you down is going to have affect your self-esteem. When those messages are based on a lie, people start feeling depressed over not matching up to an unrealistic image.

Society has no problem tackling the unrealistic beauty standards of models. People can easily accept how it results in eating disorders and cosmetic surgery. But dipshyts like you want to crash out the moment someone decides to shine light on the negative content thrown at men.

You crusty piece of shyt.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I see no problem with calling out the hypocrisy and lies. If she had just went with her White husband and left us out of the equation, I would not care. She could not do that though. She wanted to shyt on Black men, by lying about the nature of the White man she was sleeping with. In situations like that, I am perfectly fine with the lies being exposed.

I am in support of not allowing a hypocrite to spew lies unabated.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The worst part is because of the climate we are in today this is just going to make their money tenfold it’s why content creation multiplies money until they cut the money

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Also funny how terminally online bw/divestor BW put down BM and big up WM just for them to date WM that are no different than how they think all BM are

Turns out men are men, people are people :mjgrin:

Makes it funny when these Simps defend them, when they are so dishonest :mjlol:
yeah man, hoes gon be hoes, can't eem blame tammy, family.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
full
You won the internet breh :russ:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I see no problem with calling out the hypocrisy and lies. If she had just went with her White husband and left us out of the equation, I would not care. She could not do that though. She wanted to shyt on Black men, by lying about the nature of the White man she was sleeping with. In situations like that, I am perfectly fine with the lies being exposed.

I am in support of not allowing a hypocrite to spew lies unabated.
:salute:Basically this

Daps
So she was paying for everything but flexing on IG like he was spoiling HER? What part of the game is that? :why:

Social media is full of relationship drama right now, and Shera, the sprinkle sprinkle lady has women wanting to use men as an early retirement plan. Add the interracial component, and that’s pretty popular too.