Say Coli brehs, have you ever driven under suspension and for how long?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
over a year......

was all good till a nikka rear ended me then got low.......PAUSE.

So i hit my brother and tell him to let me use his social so i can report the accident and get paid this nikka tells me they wont run my license.....then gets another nikka to cosign him....

so like a dummy i calls it in and when the cop shows i use my suspended l's.

nikka takes it to his car.........whole time im sitting there like.....wtf he take it to the car for if he aint going to run it......

yadda yadda yadda...the nikka ran it.....and had the nikka who hit and ran stuck around his dumb ass wouldda got paid.

Yo car got toasted too HAHAHA..fukking bytch

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
oh yea....come to find out i was riding around all that time on suspended license cause of a 25 seatbelt ticket....i felt like a fukkING IDIOT when i found that out

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
between 2009-2011 i was suspended for unpaid fines....its alot of work driving dirty esp when you got to re up tags...too much looking over ya shoulder...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:sadcam: Fighting a case to avoid jail time for this. Got popped for the third time for this shyt. Now I bus it or get rides.

If you drive with a suspended license due to a D.U.I. it's a mandatory 10 days in jail. No fighting it. At least that's how it is in California.

yeah bruh, cali dont fucc around. i didnt even know my L's were suspended a few yrs ago. I was ridin and some punk azz cop pulled me. ran my Ls, i found out my Ls were suspended and i had 2 bench warrants for failure to appear. Nyggaz took me to jail and impounded my whip for automatic 30 days:noah: the fucced up part about it i was in the parking lot at my job. shyyt was hella embarrasing. coworkers and my manager saw the whole shhyt go down. they were lookin at me like "this nygga". But i bonded out tho, but my whip was in the police impound for 30 days. each day in the impound costed $192, plus the impound & towing fees. i told them nyggaz to keep that whip. i went to the impound and they wouldnt let me take my rims off of the car either:wtf: all bad. so word of advice dont ride on suspended license especially if u have a "pull me over whip" like the car i had

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you drive on a suspension make sure you livin in that right lane so you can get out on a dime...