Say Coli brehs, have you ever driven under suspension and for how long?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ain't got a metro there? Or does it not go out to his job or something? Adding another charge on there would be the worst thing for him right now

He in a small time with no metro system. We don't have transit like that down south. He got a good history at this job, so he don't want to lose it.

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
wasnt suspended but drove around NC for 2 months with an expired license, i hated driving the speed limit so i went ahead and made the trip down to GA and got it renewed

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Yea I had suspended license due to dui a couple years ago. fukked up part is I thought my suspension was over 6 months before it actually was and I was driving all willy nilly. Then I got pulled over THE DAY it was reinstated (I was speeding) and the pig was a bytch making me get out the car and sit on the curb and everything eventually letting me go with no ticket. :yeshrug:

I didn't realize it till I got home later that day.:snoop:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had my license suspended for 6 months from too many speeding tickets.I still drove but you gotta stay locked on that rear view.If you see smokey anywhere pull in your nearest neighborhood or store and let them pass.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I had my license suspended for 6 months from too many speeding tickets.I still drove but you gotta stay locked on that rear view.If you see smokey anywhere pull in your nearest neighborhood or store and let them pass.

Damn, I was just about to ask for some tips ya'll may have on avoiding being pulled over. I am too familiar with the make the first turn and marinate in the cut technique.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
1 year, jus got it back like a week ago. Only cause I had to drive to Houston last weekend otherwise I prolly still would b riding without it.

shyt was bad on my nerves but I didn't feel like paying the money :manny:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Hit a rough patch years ago and was driving with a suspended license, expired tag, and no insurance.. Drove to talahassee like that with my homeboy who didnt have a license either.. Young and dumb:snoop:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I was just about to ask for some tips ya'll may have on avoiding being pulled over. I am too familiar with the make the first turn and marinate in the cut technique.

Im sayin dont wait till they get behind you.You gotta use your sniper vison.As soon as you see them back there turn the fukk off.Turn in a neighborhood or store.Ive had to pretend like i was getting gas a few times.I only drove during the day to get sacks n shyt thou.My girl would drive me when she got off.I tried to avoid driving as much as possible.