Say Coli brehs, have you ever driven under suspension and for how long?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The reason I ask is because my bro got popped for D.U.I recently and lost his license on the spot. That nikka like fukk that and been driving to work everyday. I can't even say nothing to him because it's either that or lose his job.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I did it for like 6 months & I actually had to drive my pops to SC to go to court to get his license restored. We were both riding dirty & he had no clue :pachaha:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I did it for like 6 months & I actually had to drive my pops to SC to go to court to get his license restored. We were both riding dirty & he had no clue :pachaha:
You drove from MIA to SC under suspension? :gladbron:

Drove on a revoked license for 1 year and drove on a suspended one all the time. I was reckless as hell when I got my license, speeding tickets left and right.
You never got busted for it breh?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:sadcam: Fighting a case to avoid jail time for this. Got popped for the third time for this shyt. Now I bus it or get rides.

If you drive with a suspended license due to a D.U.I. it's a mandatory 10 days in jail. No fighting it. At least that's how it is in California.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got arrested for it. :smh:

The bad thing is that it wasn't even DUI-related, it was for an unpaid Driver's Responsibility fee. :dry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You drove from MIA to SC under suspension? :gladbron:

You never got busted for it breh?

I got pulled over twice on a revoked license, once was in Bridgeport CT, dude didn't even run my license. I was making a left and got caught under the light in the middle of the intersection, I went and he pulled me over. Just looked at my license/reg/insurance and let me go, guess he thought the car might have been stolen.

The second time was on the highway, it was a young white state trooper in Yonkers. I was speeding, but he didn't clock me, just gauged my speed based on how I was passing people. When he went back to his car he ran my license, I thought I was gonna be arrested but he just came back and asked me where I was going, told him to see my girl, he told me to slow down and get my license taken care of and let me go.

I had an M3 at the time.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fukk that. Tell ya mans to get privileges. Have an interlock in my car currently from my DUI last year. But I had driving privileges at first. shyts ain't hard to get. Tell him to stop being stupid breh

He bout to get that in a few days. He has no other ride to work so I guess it is what it is. He can't pay all the DUI costs wit no damn job.