Saw "Sounds of Freedom" movie (minor spoilers/get free tickets)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the gays aren't coming for your family, bruh. and the evil libs aren't trying to drink your kids' blood.

Jim Caviezel is the looniest motherfukker in hollywood besides Jon Voight. dude is so whacked out that if all the things he said were true of the evil pedos and devil worshippers blah blah, they'd still only be like 25% more insane than he is.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the gays aren't coming for your family, bruh. and the evil libs aren't trying to drink your kids' blood.

Jim Caviezel is the looniest motherfukker in hollywood besides Jon Voight. dude is so whacked out that if all the things he said were true of the evil pedos and devil worshippers blah blah, they'd still only be like 25% more insane than he is.
I can understand that with Jim. But I'm not getting your emoji about my review of this film.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I accidentally started this movie because I walked into the wrong theatre. I was supposed to see "Band Camp", not this shyt. It starts off with a black woman kidnapping kids. As soon as I figured out I was in the wrong theatre, I walked out. fukk this movie.

Just fyi. That was based on a real Columbian woman.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just fyi. That was based on a real Columbian woman.
Yeah I guess my issue is that of all the sex trafficking stories to tell, the focus of this story is suspect. There's so much sex trafficking going on IN America by Americans, White Americans, and this is the one story they decide to fund. It's also weird that with all of the sex scandals happening within several churches, that a movie concerned with sexual abuse and trafficking isn't turning a light there.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I accidentally started this movie because I walked into the wrong theatre. I was supposed to see "Band Camp", not this shyt. It starts off with a black woman kidnapping kids. As soon as I figured out I was in the wrong theatre, I walked out. fukk this movie.

She wasn't black homie

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I went to see this movie, and it was actually sold out and people were in the damn front row. Outside of Dark Knight Rises and Endgame I've never seen that shyt. So idk :lupe:

I went and watched the movie this weekend the movie was fukking packed.

I'm not here to talk about the right or left or the propaganda that the movie supposedly portrays. I went in with a clear slate and came away with knowledge of human/child/sex trafficking.

I think the story was told well and I honestly enjoyed the movie. nikkas might try and talk crazy to me but again i didn't go in with the politics surrounding this movie