Saw American Hustle

Spin

All Star
Daps
I must say David O Russell did it again! Hit us with that piff at the end of the year two straight years in a row. :whew:

Everything from the story to the character wardrobes worked. It had somewhat of a Scorsese feel with the music and elaborate costumes. Christian Bale was great and I think anyone trying to "make it", especially recently coming out a recession, will have soft spot for his performance. Even the mental stress toll the women in his life put on him was played well.

Amy Adams did her thing and those damn dresses she was wearing :ohlawd:. However, when J-Law hits the scene its curtains. That chick is something else and I don't know what role she can't do. She played an annoying vindictive character that you still fall for. She might be up for a supporting Oscar award :banderas:

Bradley Cooper was good as well as the over zealous FBI agent(think a Hoover or Giuliani :umad:).

Shout out to the supporting Boardwalk Empire cast for getting some shine. We see the full faced Harrow :ohhh: and Eli in the same movie.

What I love about David O Russell is he really builds his characters. You almost forget who are the bad guy/good guys. He exposes flaws in both. Right and wrong is thrown out the window and you just see what is.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie looks good, but that Amy Adams is :scusthov:

:wtf:

article-2324607-19C756FF000005DC-923_634x811.jpg

amy-adams-gucci-american-hustle_feature-770x506.jpg

Amy-Adams-in-American-Hustle-2013-Movie-Image-2.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I know the Wolf of Wall Street is gonna be the better film but I'm way more excited for American Hustle

:
major dilemma brehs.

i have to choose between American Hustle or Wolf of Wall street free screening.

what's a moving loving breh to do :to: