Savage life

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Come in here and tell me what the worst shyt you've witness while fukked up or sober.

Last Saturday i kinda witness a rape :noah:

We were playing ring of fire drinking game and bytches were getting wasted.:cheers:

This one hoe kept challenging nikkas :usure:like she was bout that drinking life.

Not gonna lie she was keeping up :leon:

So long story short couple hours later she was on my man bed :deadrose:

Everyone took pics with her just for jokes.

Then this one young savage got an idea " i wanna fukk her"

@ this time i was passed out at the head of the bed but could hear everything around me. You know how they say coma victims can hear everything even doe they cant move. Thats exactly how i felt that night.

So long story short they move shorty off the bed and fukked her even doe she was :dead:

All i hear was my man coming in the room talking bout :guilty: he really raped her.

Shorty got up went down stairs and then i think her baby daddy came to scoop her.

I felt bad cause i heard just about everything but couldn't move.

This bytch gave my man some head sober doe not the same dude that raped her just another friend. She did this during the party :leon:

Allegedly.

Tell me bout savage shyt you witnessed drunk or sober .

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
Baby Daddy scooped?!?

maxwellsmartconfused.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
when i was stationed in Spain...

one Saturday, we all at the club chillin and shyt and this big ass brawl breaks out. next thing i know my boy Jay jumps out the circle with blood on his shirt from smacking the Spanish dude around. Bodyguards kick everybody out and the brawl continues in the streets. police come to break it up but no one goes to jail.

lil Spanish dude goes back to his car. we think the shyt is over but next thing you know the Spanish dude done put his foot on the gas real hard and is coming towards us, most of us get out the way but my boy JB didnt make that move quick enough, Spanish dude ran him over. some straight hit and run shyt. JB ended up breaking both of his legs.

i got some really fukked up stories i can tell from my time in Spain.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
when i was stationed in Spain...

one Saturday, we all at the club chillin and shyt and this big ass brawl breaks out. next thing i know my boy Jay jumps out the circle with blood on his shirt from smacking the Spanish dude around. Bodyguards kick everybody out and the brawl continues in the streets. police come to break it up but no one goes to jail.

lil Spanish dude goes back to his car. we think the shyt is over but next thing you know the Spanish dude done put his foot on the gas real hard and is coming towards us, most of us get out the way but my boy JB didnt make that move quick enough, Spanish dude ran him over. some straight hit and run shyt. JB ended up breaking both of his legs.

i got some really fukked up stories i can tell from my time in Spain.

Daaaaaamn. I was born and raised in Madrid. Where in Spain were u staying? We need some more stories!

Some people think Spain is soft but crazy stuff goes on. Its also the gateway for drugs to the rest of Europe. All the cocaine and hash goes through Spain before it goes through the rest of Europe.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
YOU STUPID. SHE COULD HAVE ALL YALL nikkaS LOCKED UP. THE FACT THAT SHE WAS OUT PUTS EVERYBODY IN THE ROOM AS POSSIBLE RAPISTS.

:huhldup: you right I'm not gonna put my folks out there so this can come back on us.

The dude molested the girl me and him not that cool doe he aight but I never knew he had that in him.

She still sucked my other man off sober doe