Sausage Party (Official Thread)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There are spoilers. Grab on to your seats!

Sausage Party the movie is definitely Seth “Roganesque”. The first ever CGI rated r movie in America is rated r for a reason. Whether it is the lewd humor, the homoerotic food scenes, or the obscenity of it all, it definitely delivers with the title of the movie. It is not a movie to take your kids to-don’t even think about it. There were kids at the premiere, and I am sure they were scarred for life now because of it.

To read more click the link below and support my website :salute:

Sausage Party Review – FTESWL
Sausage Party Review

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I got to cover this movie tonight at the premier. It's pretty obscene and offensive. Do not take your kids. Def gon rant on my podcast in the next 48hrs. I would not recommend it, y'all :ufdup: after you watch it

I wanted to walk out so many times. But out of respect of the invitation I stayed. The ending tho :scust: :dame:

Spoilers in the review! Grab on to your seats!

Sausage Party the movie is definitely Seth “Roganesque”. The first ever CGI rated r movie in America is rated r for a reason. Whether it is the lewd humor, the homoerotic food scenes, or the obscenity of it all, it definitely delivers with the title of the movie. It is not a movie to take your kids to-don’t even think about it. There were kids at the premiere, and I am sure they were scarred for life now because of it.

To read more click the link below and support my website :salute:

Sausage Party Review – FTESWL
Sausage Party Review

Why the fukk would anytime take their kids when every goddamn trailer/preview/commercial has CLEARLY gone out of the way to state it's rated R? I swear some of these parents need their kids taken away off GP

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Imma go see this on friday or saturday
yeah
i think ima have to fukk with this over the weekend
i wanted to get crazy zooted with my homie and check it
but now i kinda wanna see it sober
cause i aint know its was on some "humans being their gods" shyt
some shyt i kinda wanna pay attention to thoroughly

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sausage Party and Seth Rogen tells you what you're in store for.

Has he ever made a kids' movie.