Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
anchorman 2
five year engagement
wanderlust
funny people
year one
the movies that weren't good.
funny people and anchorman kind of suffer similarly in that they are just long as fukk. i like both of those though. 5 year engagement isnt really much of a comedy but its ok i guess. i didnt mess with those others though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is the End is the funniest movie he's made.
Negativo...I was even high when I went to see that and didn't laugh at all. Seth rogan, like all these dudes - sandler, stiller, Vaughn, Farrell - has been hit his creative/funny wall. Dude is :russell: now (to me) and Franco is wasting his actual acting skills fukking around with all these silly movies.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they're not. Judd Apatow on the other hand, is.
he gets a lot of credit for shyt he didn't even do.. most of his credits are as a producer

writing the actual movies tho... i'd say about 4 of these 5 were funny:

2009 Funny People (written by)
2008 Pineapple Express (story)
Knocked Up
(written by)
2005 Fun with dikk and Jane (screenplay) / (story)
2005 The 40-Year-Old Virgin (written by)

that's about it... the rest he just produced which has about zero to do with writing

he didn't write superbad, trainwreck, neighbors, talledega nights or none of the other hits... nor directed them

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Negativo...I was even high when I went to see that and didn't laugh at all. Seth rogan, like all these dudes - sandler, stiller, Vaughn, Farrell - has been hit his creative/funny wall. Dude is :russell: now (to me) and Franco is wasting his actual acting skills fukking around with all these silly movies.
every time someone knocks Seth they mention that Franco is a great dramatic actor... dude is overrated at this point.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
every time someone knocks Seth they mention that Franco is a great dramatic actor... dude is overrated at this point.
I never said Franco was great, he's good tho, and has (or had) the opportunity to get better, but he'd rather half assed be involved in eleventy things including multiple wack rogen creations.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The Interview was kinda alright.:ehh:
Gonna check this one out, for sure:ehh:

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's a unique concept for a movie, but I didn't laugh once at the trailer.

:yeshrug: