I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
anchorman 2
five year engagement
wanderlust
funny people
year one
the movies that weren't good.

he gets a lot of credit for shyt he didn't even do.. most of his credits are as a producer

writing the actual movies tho... i'd say about 4 of these 5 were funny:

2009 Funny People (written by)
2008 Pineapple Express (story)
Knocked Up (written by)
2005 Fun with dikk and Jane (screenplay) / (story)
2005 The 40-Year-Old Virgin (written by)

that's about it... the rest he just produced which has about zero to do with writing

he didn't write superbad, trainwreck, neighbors, talledega nights or none of the other hits... nor directed them

All of those movies were fire, I aint like pineapple express tho, well I take that back funny people lasted about 30 minutes too long and it got too dark, so 3-5 aint bad... But its the cast that puts him over the top, all of his movies with Jonah Hill are gold.. I'm fukking with this

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All of those movies were fire, I aint like pineapple express tho, well I take that back funny people lasted about 30 minutes too long and it got too dark, so 3-5 aint bad... But its the cast that puts him over the top, all of his movies with Jonah Hill are gold.. I'm fukking with this
Pineapple express is hilarious, you bugging.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just saw the trailer for this :banderas:

Rogan and crew are hit or miss for but when they do hit(SuperBad,Pineapple Express) it's usually a homerun

I'll be at the theater day one to see this,it looks hilarious

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I found the script and read it. Has some really funny parts and some that fall flat from just reading. Might go better visually. I'll legit be a little surprised that it doesn't get an x-rating for one scene in particular.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I found the script and read it. Has some really funny parts and some that fall flat from just reading. Might go better visually. I'll legit be a little surprised that it doesn't get an x-rating for one scene in particular.

The orgy scene? The visualization was :mindblown: hard for me to comprehend because I didn't know what foods were fukking each other and the fact that its foods fukking.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
The orgy scene? The visualization was :mindblown: hard for me to comprehend because I didn't know what foods were fukking each other and the fact that its foods fukking.
Yea breh. It's seriously one of the most:dahell: things I've ever read. This shyt might have ppl squirming in there seats.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Am i the only one who thinks that seth and all his crew (franco, hill, cera etc) are just not funny?

I think everyone is funny except Seth, He gets put in everything and he is actually not even comedy in half of his movies.

if you can't admit Seth Rogen is funny as fukk at this point, there's no hope for you. No one in Hollywood has put out more funny shyt over the past 5-10 years. Not Ferrell, not... whoever else.

This guy is my idol. he's in a place now where he can do whatever the fukk he wants. He gets stoned, comes up with an idea, him and Evan go off and write it, and it gets made. His movies don't even make that much money, yet he can do anything. He's doing a sci-fi comedy next. Dude is just making a funny ass version of every genre.

dikk ride much ?

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got to cover this movie tonight at the premier. It's pretty obscene and offensive. Do not take your kids. Def gon rant on my podcast in the next 48hrs. I would not recommend it, y'all :ufdup: after you watch it

I wanted to walk out so many times. But out of respect of the invitation I stayed. The ending tho :scust: :dame:

Spoilers in the review! Grab on to your seats!

Sausage Party the movie is definitely Seth “Roganesque”. The first ever CGI rated r movie in America is rated r for a reason. Whether it is the lewd humor, the homoerotic food scenes, or the obscenity of it all, it definitely delivers with the title of the movie. It is not a movie to take your kids to-don’t even think about it. There were kids at the premiere, and I am sure they were scarred for life now because of it.

To read more click the link below and support my website :salute:

Sausage Party Review – FTESWL
Sausage Party Review

Last edited: