Saul Williams Interview w/ The Breakfast Club [Discusses 2Pac, Jay-Z, Young Thug]

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@UghhFan Very dope interview ...this thread will get more posts if you edit the title and change it to..."(Discusses 2Pac, disses Jay-Z, shows love to Young Thug)".

It would also attract the trolls and dyckriders...

But it would be fun to see comments of Saul being "irrelevant" and a "hater" and how baseless those comments would be

we'll see

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
He speaks with a lot of conviction, and has a good message. Just off those two strengths, I can give him a nod of support.

His mans didnt get to do to much talkin though.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Good interview, but :dead: @ the diversion he took from telling us that the play flopped. His man had to step in and dead it, most shows don't live that long anyways :laugh:.

The only thing I don't like with these dudes is that they shyt on anyone or any though who doesn't agree with their way of thinking/living.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So we gon' act like he didn't blatantly accuse Kanye for biting his album with Yeezus :sas2:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Good interview, but :dead: @ the diversion he took from telling us that the play flopped. His man had to step in and dead it, most shows don't live that long anyways :laugh:.

The only thing I don't like with these dudes is that they shyt on anyone or any though who doesn't agree with their way of thinking/living.

Yeah that is my biggest pet peeve when dealing with Conscious Cats is that they got an answer to everything but finding a way to learn to AGREE TO DISAGREE

And alot of them tend to take shyt too "personal"...

can't forget that lame a$$ hebrew isrealite cat who ripped a paper in half of me at a library back in the day....out of "rage" simply cause i wasn't gonna be one of his monkey a$$ converts

:russ:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Why did Ebro contradicted himself at the 3:25min mark. Dude literally was like..."we play conscious music...people don't want it"...then @4:11 he said, "I think people want it"...smh. This niiggas a clown.

He was like :whoa: as soon as he heard Saul mention Payola

Just confirms that he knows he is bullshytting when making those excuses

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

They didn't/ don't shyt on anyone for not agreeing with his thoughts. You can't group people together

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why did Ebro contradicted himself at the 3:25min mark. Dude literally was like..."we play conscious music...people don't want it"...then @4:11 he said, "I think people want it"...smh. This niiggas a clown.
havent watched it yet, but I hate how they defend the bs they play. on combat jack he was like well we did research and look at the stats and data and this is what those people want.. But obviously those type of people arent the only people that listen to the radio, or want to... Why is it ok to just completely ignore the fans of a the more lyrical music? Even the artist dodnt like the shyt they play, but yet they want to interview them, this shyt doesnt make sense

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Saul had him on skates. Char always tries to play the fence of being ratchet and righteous but when someone from either extreme gets on air and goes at his neck he folds

Same thing happened with gucci...gucci would have slapped him on camera and Saul would have tap danced verbally on his head. Char knows who he can poke at and who he can't
Yall do realize he doesnt actually try to bully these people, or punk them, he is simply stating his opinion, so when someone makes a point or takes a shot back he isnt going to go at them.. He isnt a shock jock like star...

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Yall do realize he doesnt actually try to bully these people, or punk them, he is simply stating his opinion, so when someone makes a point or takes a shot back he isnt going to go at them.. He isnt a shock jock like star...
what about when he called big krits boy big c*nt?