Saudi about to build a futuristic city called 'THE LINE' and it's :wow:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested in the desalination system using mirrors to heat the water. Hopefully it's a success so we can bring that shyt to California.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt look crackin cuz but they can’t drank over there so

:camby:
You mad because they don’t fill their bodies with poison, but we do? :skip:

Lol when that shyt gets bombed by Iran/Russia/China/America in the future wars over finite resources, the casualties are gonna be fukking insane. 9 million people in that tiny wall :wow:

America will never bomb Saudi Arabia. American government turns its back on the Saudis because of oil. The 9/11 terrorist were Saudis but Bush had Iraq & Afghanistan invaded.

How could they afford this? Didn’t they have to stop building those artificial islands because they ran out of money?

Oil money..& the World Islands were in a different country, but it was real estate investors who were hit hard by the recession in 08 who stopped the development of that.

I remember reading? somewhere that a lot of the hotels in Dubai don't even have actual working plumbling. They gotta truck the waste out.

Dubai isn’t in Saudi Arabia :skip:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saudi the leader of climate :troll:

The funniest part about this is this is fukkING BRILLIANT.

Think about it.

90% of their wealth is oil. Oil kills the ecosystem.

Preparing for a future, you personally are killing with the most IN DEMAND field in the future.

Low footprint, 100% renewable, self- contained multilevel communities.

How many people who destroy their country with saudi oil will be begging saudi engineers for ways to sustain their now barren lands?

The best and most ruthless plan in centuries. This is a got damn brilliant strategy.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea ok looks cool tho all the pretty trees and flying things. Must use the iron dome defense tech bc yeah

Greed

Pro
Daps
Looks cool and would be great for innovation globally if built

I just wonder how they’ll deal with disease or things like terrorist. That’s a LOT of people And as they said, it takes less than 20 minutes to traverse the whole thing. Just sounds like a recipe for untold disaster

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would visit because it looks cool, but wouldn't want to live in a place where people are stacked on top of each other like that.
And i love cars