Sauce Walka talks about his issues with Drake on DJ Akademiks show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not defining shyt for you because, again, you're being disingenuous. You can easily Google this for yourself, there's multiple videos on YouTube outlining what you want to hear if you don't like to read (which I'm almost positive you do not). You've already proven you're not trying to debate in good faith based on what I originally quoted from you.

Your type is not unique or new.
I’m asking for evidence and good faith interpretations. This goes both ways. It’s not a one way convo from people who didn’t leverage their opportunities.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Drake showed love to Houston since his inception sauce was just salty that a feature fell through.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This thread is not about Ebro, this is the type of shyt that be having you and your indibreh bots in the bushes.
You said he was half jewish. I’m asking how that makes him not apart of the culture.

I raised a direct comparison and you wont answer the question.

is Ebro apart of the culture?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Drake showed love to Houston since his inception sauce was just salty that a feature fell through.
*hi-jacked everything from Houston. The feature fell through because he peeped Drake’s griminess from the beginning and wasn’t trying to end up like ILoveMakkonen

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So why mention him being Jewish?

Again, is Peter Rosenberg in the culture
It's funny that you cite Peter Rosenberg when Rosenberg has said being a fellow Jewish guy he knows the EXACT type of dude Drake really is and that he's putting on an act :mjlol: He said something to the effect of "We are the same guy, stop pretending!"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's funny that you cite Peter Rosenberg when Rosenberg has said being a fellow Jewish guy he knows the EXACT type of dude Drake really is and that he's putting on an act :mjlol: He said something to the effect of "We are the same guy, stop pretending!"
answer the question

Is Ebro apart of the culture?