Sauce Walka talks about his issues with Drake on DJ Akademiks show

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
So is Ebro. Literally.

So is this what we’re doing?

And Drake was broke until he got that TV show …grew up on Weston Road…then moved to…a shared family home when he was on TV. The guy wasn’t balling. His meager TV salary was supporting him and his mom. Yall really let this dude’s background get away from the truth.

Plus, half the kids of these artists now would also be deemed as “not of the culture” if this is what we’re gonna do.

Again…is this what we’re doing? If so, then say so...

More evasion. I’m black. Stop spinning.

I feel like you're being disingenuous, but such is life with your types.

The mere fact that you equate being broke and living in a shared family home to automatically being apart of black or hip hop culture says A LOT. Poverty has no color or cultural affiliation my G.

Furthermore, nobody is going to educate you on what culture is when you have the whole ass Internet at you fingertips and research the answers you're looking for, for yourself. If you can't see why people have a problem with Drake blatantly sharking and exploiting MULTIPLE aspects of black culture for his own benefit, then you need to dig deeper.

You're trying to to use your argument as a "gotcha" moment when in reality it makes you look foolish.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel like you're being disingenuous, but such is life with your types.

The mere fact that you equate being broke and living in a shared family home to automatically being apart of black or hip hop culture says A LOT. Poverty has no color or cultural affiliation my G.

Furthermore, nobody is going to educate you on what culture is when you have the whole ass Internet at you fingertips and research the answers you're looking for, for yourself. If you can't see why people have a problem with Drake blatantly sharking and exploiting MULTIPLE aspects of black culture for his own benefit, then you need to dig deeper.

You're trying to to use your argument as a "gotcha" moment when in reality it makes you look foolish.
OK. Define “the culture"

Get busy.

Cause the very metrics you use to discredit people you’re not outlining what membership is.

What did Drake exploit inappropriately without adequate sourcing, credit or acknowledgment?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's pretty easy to understand

He's a Jewish half breed from a privileged background that tries acting like a nikka when he'll never be a nikka

This x 100.

These dudes know what it is they are being disingenuous w these posts because they in digital blackface just like “the boy”.

All the slavery comments and his general cac behavior shows the type of time he is on and been on.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
OK. Define “the culture"

Get busy.

Cause the very metrics you use to discredit people you’re not outlining what membership is.

What did Drake exploit inappropriately without adequate sourcing, credit or acknowledgment?

I'm not defining shyt for you because, again, you're being disingenuous. You can easily Google this for yourself, there's multiple videos on YouTube outlining what you want to hear if you don't like to read (which I'm almost positive you do not). You've already proven you're not trying to debate in good faith based on what I originally quoted from you.

Your type is not unique or new.