Satanyahu Rejects Ceasefire Deal That ISRAEL offers Hamas...defies U.S. on Rafah invasion

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Well, look at it from a Palestinian's point of view.

If Netanyahu killed someone's family on Biden's watch and/or destroyed their homes, do you think to that person Trump is worse?

They already lost everything. Why would they blame Trump for the last 8 months?

Remember, there are only 15,000,000 Palestinians left in the world.
Someone killing 30,000 Palestinians (and growing), denying them aid, in addition to leveling as many homes as they did means there's a good chance one of the survivors or someone they know has lost a lot, maybe even everything back in Palestine.

I'm not trying to push Biden vs Trump, but maybe if you're wondering why many would vote the latter or simply sit out and let it repeat 2016 at this point.

I don't give a fukk what Palestinians think about it. They're not voting in the US elections :heh:

And if any Muslims or people with Palestinian heritage wanna vote Trump/abstain from voting based purely on the last few months then cool. As long as they acknowledge it's on them when shyt gets worse.

Doubling down on the hardline immigration policies that have long animated his base, Donald Trump on Monday vowed to bar refugees from Gaza and immediately expand his first-term Muslim travel ban if he wins a second term following the deadly attack on Israel last week.

This is the alternative :francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't give a fukk what Palestinians think about it. They're not voting in the US elections :heh:

And if any Muslims or people with Palestinian heritage wanna vote Trump/abstain from voting based purely on the last few months then cool. As long as they acknowledge it's on them when shyt gets worse.

This is the alternative :francis:

A lot of those people don't have a family anymore after what's happened recently. Doesn't get much worse for them than that.

Many people would rather have them go through shyt as long as their family is safe.

When somebody acts like they're bringing peace to the region (Dems) but it's got worse for many of their families, expect the demographics' vote to reflect that.

It's that simple.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure buddy
What he's saying makes some sense. Israel's indiscriminate bombing and killing of over 35k civilians, most of whom were women and children, isn't going to endear a people to you. It's going to stir up resentment. It's going to make people angry. It's will drive people to hate you, especially when the world is turning a blind eye to your destruction. That is a good recruitment tool for groups like Hamas. It makes sense in that context.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those hostages are done. If they haven't been blown up, they're starving to death.
There are protests in Tel Aviv as we speaking wanting Netanyahus head on a stake.

This is who Biden has unconditionally supported with billions of our tax dollars.

This is who he's willing to risk a Trump presidency for

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Breakdown that statement and show to us, demonstrably how that benefits the everyday American. How was Israel's existence there and our alliance benefited US, American taxpayers
Our tax dollars supported the war, dummy. That means we're certified veterans :troll: