Satanyahu Rejects Ceasefire Deal That ISRAEL offers Hamas...defies U.S. on Rafah invasion

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's unbelievable how Biden is so willing to just be Netanyahu's bytch, even while he commits war crimes and does his best to help Trump get reelected.

That AIPAC money must be crazy.

Biden is a Zionist.

In 1982, after Israel invaded Lebanon and egged on Lebanese Christian militias to massacre Palestinians, he told then Israeli PM Menachim Begin to kill more Palestinian women and children:

1982: Israeli Invasion of Lebanon

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
What did they think was going to happen after October 7th?

This. That's why they did it.

They knew Israel would go way the fukk overboard as a response and it'd allow them to recruit more members. It's right out the Islamic Terrorist playbook. Martyrdom experts.

It's funny that people think Hamas even give a fukk about random Palestinians other than as pawns in their own game. They treat them shytty too. Executing people they simply SUSPECT are gay, imprisoning people for peaceful demonstrations etc. Those everyday Palestinians are fukked no matter what.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

They knew Israel would go way the fukk overboard as a response and it'd allow them to recruit more members. It's right out the Islamic Terrorist playbook. Martyrdom experts.

It's funny that people think Hamas even give a fukk about random Palestinians other than as pawns in their own game. They treat them shytty too. Executing people they simply SUSPECT are gay, imprisoning people for peaceful demonstrations etc. Those everyday Palestinians are fukked no matter what.
Thank you. I don’t know why these people have a hard time admitting Hamas is pure evil too

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seriously hurting Biden's election chances.

May 2023 the election was considered a slam dunk for Biden. Now dude is in a tight 50/50 battle.

This conflict completely blew a 4-0 lead.

All that smoke for Trump and Putin a few years back, well it's Biden and Netanyahu this go round.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Seriously hurting Biden's election chances.

May 2023 was a slam dunk for Biden. Now dude is in a tight 50/50 battle.

All that smoke for Trump and Putin a few years back, well it's Biden and Netanyahu this go round.

I'm gonna laugh my ass for the next 4 years if a lot of liberals/American Muslims either vote for Trump or don't vote at all (another vote for Trump) cause they're in for a fukking big shock when they realise just how unfriendly to their plight Trump and the MAGA Republicans are.

Oh, and they better hope no old justices on the supreme court die or retire too or it'll be more than just 4 years of pain.

Gullible fukking idiots :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This type of thing is an irrelevant deflection from the issue at hand, "they started it" has never been an excuse for war crimes.

It's NOT acceptable for Israel to commit atrocities and starve civilians regardless of what Hamas was thinking.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm gonna laugh my ass for the next 4 years if a lot of liberals/American Muslims either vote for Trump or don't vote at all (another vote for Trump) cause they're in for a fukking big shock when they realise just how unfriendly to their plight Trump and the MAGA Republicans are.

Oh, and they better hope no old justices on the supreme court die or retire too or it'll be more than just 4 years of pain.

Gullible fukking idiots :mjlol:
Well, look at it from a Palestinian's point of view.

If Netanyahu killed someone's family on Biden's watch and/or destroyed their homes, do you think to that person Trump is worse?

They already lost everything. Why would they blame Trump for the last 8 months?

Remember, there are only 15,000,000 Palestinians left in the world.
Someone killing 30,000 Palestinians (and growing), denying them aid, in addition to leveling as many homes as they did means there's a good chance one of the survivors or someone they know has lost a lot, maybe even everything back in Palestine.

I'm not trying to push Biden vs Trump, but maybe if you're wondering why many would vote the latter or simply sit out and let it repeat 2016 at this point.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, look at it from a Palestinian's point of view.

If Netanyahu killed someone's family on Biden's watch and/or destroyed their homes, do you think to that person Trump is worse?

They already lost everything. Why would they blame Trump for the last 8 months?

Remember, there are only 15,000,000 Palestinians left in the world.
Someone killing 30,000 Palestinians and growing in addition to leveling as many homes as they did means there's a good chance one of the survivors or someone they know has lost a lot, maybe even everything back in Palestine.

Exactly.

Nobody is claiming Trump is rationally better for Palestinians, but if my family and friends were over there starving to death while Biden continues to send Israel money and weapons I'm sure I'd feel some kind of way. I'm in Michigan where there's a big Arab population and they are not happy with Biden. In a swing state that's a bad look.

I doubt many would ever support Trump but I can see a lot of that demographic just staying home.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly.

Nobody is claiming Trump is rationally better for Palestinians, but if my family and friends were over there starving to death while Biden continues to send Israel money and weapons I'm sure I'd feel some kind of way. I'm in Michigan where there's a big Arab population and they are not happy with Biden. In a swing state that's a bad look.

I doubt many would ever support Trump but I can see a lot of that demographic just staying home.
That's the killer right there.

Additionally, many non-Palestinian people empathize with that and actually do wonder "Hey, if they're letting it happen like this, what makes me believe they really have my best interest when the time comes? Is it all the same no matter who is running things?"

It's straight bad optics. Biden and the Democratic Congress are not doing anything to ease these doubts.

shyt, them doing things like taking away Tiktok in all but two months makes people wonder if they're more fascist and "same old" than people realize when they always seem to stall on other issues.

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This type of thing is an irrelevant deflection from the issue at hand, "they started it" has never been an excuse for war crimes.

It's NOT acceptable for Israel to commit atrocities and starve civilians regardless of what Hamas was thinking.

I never said it was acceptable. Notice how I said they went "way overboard"?