Satanyahu Rejects Ceasefire Deal That ISRAEL offers Hamas...defies U.S. on Rafah invasion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong

Yall gotta stop speaking on things yall don't know anything about

Ok I know a bit about it. So humor me? Besides the facts the rothchilds want Israel there and us to safeguard it what legitimate benefit does allieship with Israel provide for the US?

I’ve spent multiple years in the Middle East over the course of the past 2 decades and I can tell you 1 time that we even got air support from Israel and I literally worked in the air operations center.

I saw more Soldiers from Ghana than I did Israel. More from Macedonia and Canada. As best as I can tell it’s a vampire like relationship with Israel just leeching on the people of the United States.

So without using bs government talking points which as we know now are just lies explain in the most simplistic form why we must support Israel?

Also we have to keep it funky 2-3 of those Arab nations in the Middle East are just as useless as well. It’s not like the U.S. just does it in the Middle East we also have Japan and South Korea and we are clearly dog walking some of the other nations as well.

It’s obvious at this point the U.S./UK/France/Australia/Canada and a few other places are clearly controlled by the same entity and they antagonize anyone who isn’t controlled by the entity that controls the U.S.

That entity still ties back to the Jewish Mafia or Rothschilds.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ok I know a bit about it. So humor me? Besides the facts the rothchilds want Israel there and us to safeguard it what legitimate benefit does allieship with Israel provide for the US?

I’ve spent multiple years in the Middle East over the course of the past 2 decades and I can tell you 1 time that we even got air support from Israel and I literally worked in the air operations center.

I saw more Soldiers from Ghana than I did Israel. More from Macedonia and Canada. As best as I can tell it’s a vampire like relationship with Israel just leeching on the people of the United States.

So without using bs government talking points which as we know now are just lies explain in the most simplistic form why we must support Israel?

Also we have to keep it funky 2-3 of those Arab nations in the Middle East are just as useless as well. It’s not like the U.S. just does it in the Middle East we also have Japan and South Korea and we are clearly dog walking some of the other nations as well.

It’s obvious at this point the U.S./UK/France/Australia/Canada and a few other places are clearly controlled by the same entity and they antagonize anyone who isn’t controlled by the entity that controls the U.S.

That entity still ties back to the Jewish Mafia or Rothschilds.
??

I think you misunderstood my post. The US should NOT be supporting Israel the way it has been for decades.

Israel serves no purpose to the US in the middle east besides pulling the US into conflicts there

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Imagine thinking not wanting genocide on innocent people means pro hamas, stick to being a make groupie
What did Hamas think was going to occur to their people when they invaded and committed a terrorist attack on Isreal?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No it didn’t idiot the it’s been getting more exposure now. Again is isreal justified for the 70 years of oppression and massacre
No they’re not but what is Hamas doing to protect the people in the crossfire after their terrorist attack?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
No they’re not but what is Hamas doing to protect the people in the crossfire after their terrorist attack?
So you agree there’d be no hamas is isreal wasn’t committing terrorist attacks since the 40s. Foug he back