sassy Honda salesperson goes viral: "Where the Money Reside!"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Why are you bringing up single mothers and starting arguments based on your assumptions? This man more than likely has a gay father that was active in his life. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

You're the one who quoted me to start an argument
Since you know so many straight women who have sex with gay and bisexual men, make sure you tell the Coli who they are so we don't go near them. Hopefully you follow through with it

sunny80

All Star
Daps
You're the one who quoted me to start an argument
Since you know so many straight women who have sex with gay and bisexual men, make sure you tell the Coli who they are so we don't go near them. Hopefully you follow through with it

I didn't quote you to argue. If I would have known you were on some anti-single mothers shyt I would have never quoted you. My quote was done in jest until you came at me arguing. And why are you assuming this man grew up in a single parent home? You don't know him.

:snoop:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why is his back always arch

you know why
dame11.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It actually prollybis working for him....lot of females buy Hondas and they want to clout chase

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Why is his back always arch
Lordosis behavior, also known as mammalian lordosis (Greek lordōsis, from lordos "bent backward") or presenting, is the naturally occurring body posture for sexual receptivity to copulation present in most mammals including rodents, elephants, and cats.

:dame: He trying to attract a mate.

Women do this too, obviously

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
The type of salesperson that goes on a test drive with you and he tells you to pull in an automatic car wash and he sucks you off before the car wash is done

Just sick:hhh:

Just give me a good deal though. Dont need your high fructose aura around me:camby:

A girl in my city actually sucked off the salesman on a test drive. Dumb bytch didnt know the finance manager is the one she shouldve been suckin:heh:

I just had to make the story gay for the purpose of this thread

"A girl in my city" "I just HAD to make the story gay"

giphy.gif

Last edited: