Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What if I told you Sasha can be pro-BLM and also an idiot
fTXRwTe.png

what if i told you i already said that on the first page of the thread?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The mental gymnastics in this thread making excuses for her :francis:

People tried to make it into a MAGA thing; this is why the thread went the way it did. if it was kept to what is known that'd be one thing but people always gotta take a mile when they are given an inch especially these days. it can't just be that someone has a dumb or misinformed opinion, they then have to be made out to be some type of supervillain.

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
She is either dumb or hangs with the wrong people. Isn't Sasha friends with Tessa and Drake Wuertz?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
People tried to make it into a MAGA thing; this is why the thread went the way it did. if it was kept to what is known that'd be one thing but people always gotta take a mile when they are given an inch especially these days. it can't just be that someone has a dumb or misinformed opinion, they then have to be made out to be some type of supervillain.

Breh, I don't care that she's misinformed or dumb. She is spreading a dangerous false message to her 1+ million followers. We're never going to get herd immunity as long as people aren't getting the vaccination, and she's part of the problem. Quite frankly, it's irresponsible for her to even be retweeting & liking this bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Quite frankly, it's irresponsible for her to even be retweeting & liking this bullshyt.

she didn't retweet and the only way you'd know what she's "liking" on SM is if you were stalking her. That's not "spreading" anything. This came about because of some redditors with an ax to grind..

No, i vehemently disagree with anyone who is anti-vaxx but what can you do? Are we going to police everyone's SM, are we going to publicly shame people? That's not gonna work..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
*big time halo REACH alert*

Now she hanging out with a hardcore Trump supporter and antivaxxer :mjpls:

Screenshot-20230115-121226-Instagram.png