Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She doesn't like soft nikkas, so what? Nobody likes soft ass nikkas

In the real world not being in control of your emotions is a character flaw for a man and shows weakness. Especially when dealing with women, dudes that let their women push their buttons like that are usually some bytch ass nikkas

Edit: And before the "women want thugs" fakkits run in with that bullshyt. Nah, women want real men.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When a woman has had too much dikk shes hardwired for lonliness.

:francis:Don't slut shame. She just having her fun:troll:in her 40s:punksaysgo:

She can do her, though, she might be happy to be a pincushion. Emotions have to be withheld from
90%+ women cause even when people tell you to open up, they don't really wanna hear that shyt. Approach everything from a logical
perspective and you *can't* lose. The people who care too much will, though.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
look at all the pushover ass nikkas in this thread mad as shyt :laff: I see yall

fMKFHW3.jpg
NEEEGAAAAH...these nikkas butt hurt:mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
It's simple relationships are like fire. Don't let it get enough air and the flames go out. So let that bytch breathe..

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Emotional in her context is a dude that questions her whereabouts because she's somewhere she knows doesn't need to be. She's in her 40s at the club with French Montana and is recording a song with def loaf. Pretty much tells you why she is perpetually in the 'rental' category. Any time you hear a woman talking about constantly having problems with dudes checking up on them is one you don't take serious.

So far - biggest gem on the Coli today breh... good shyt
:salute: