Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
M
Here YOU go

1369216811_tumblr_mmlq48J8XI1qbmp7lo5_250.gif

k-bigpic.gif

:dead::dead::dead: Ain't she over the age of referring to herself as a hoe, wonder whose been simping.:whoo:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How can any one have an issue with the subject of this song? :ehh:
Emotional too broad of a term...

She should have specifically went in on jealous, possessive, passive aggressive nikkas if that's what she meant. But being emotional itself isn't necessarily a bad thing.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
I use to work with a bird like her..

Chick was 36 and has a 8 year old son.. so this one dude was sweating her hard cause she has a cherokee d ass butt.. so everyday he would run around her like a lonely cat, kissing up to the board the whole nine.. so i'm sitting down at lunch and i over hear her and another chick talking and she talking about she doesn't like a dude like that...

so i find out about this chick from co-workers and man.. this chick was a smut.. she would fukk married dudes and think the dudes will leave their wives for her. she would move a nikka into her house she just met a month ago to stay with her and her kid.. but all the while she would put up a fuss about a dude who would basically do anything for her and make it out like he was bad.

i work with this sister now, who get hate from other chicks cause her man brings her flowers and lunch all the time like 3 times a week and these bytches sitting back mad calling her man weak for that shyt.. granted this is coming from broads with no men and basically thots

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I appreciate an emotional man, just don't be wishy washy, be consistent with it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Emotional too broad of a term...

She should have specifically went in on jealous, possessive, passive aggressive nikkas if that's what she meant. But being emotional itself isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I think people generally know what she means tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Same goes for success, business, and so on.

Controlling "feels" and "emotions" is key.

Chick was 36 and has a 8 year old son.. so this one dude was sweating her hard cause she has a cherokee d ass butt.. so everyday he would run around her like a lonely cat, kissing up to the board the whole nine.. so i'm sitting down at lunch and i over hear her and another chick talking and she talking about she doesn't like a dude like that...

so i find out about this chick from co-workers and man.. this chick was a smut.. she would fukk married dudes and think the dudes will leave their wives for her. she would move a nikka into her house she just met a month ago to stay with her and her kid.. but all the while she would put up a fuss about a dude who would basically do anything for her and make it out like he was bad.

i work with this sister now, who get hate from other chicks cause her man brings her flowers and lunch all the time like 3 times a week and these bytches sitting back mad calling her man weak for that shyt.. granted this is coming from broads with no men and basically thots
I went :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: at Cherokee dass butt

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Yeah I know one too. She's disgusting.:scusthov: And lonely as shyt to boot.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

He was. What kind of dude acts like that?:francis:

Also, I love how you portraying dude as some victim when earlier you admitted he just wanted the ass. :skip: