Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Emotional in her context is a dude that questions her whereabouts because she's somewhere she knows doesn't need to be. She's in her 40s at the club with French Montana and is recording a song with def loaf. Pretty much tells you why she is perpetually in the 'rental' category. Any time you hear a woman talking about constantly having problems with dudes checking up on them is one you don't take serious.

Dap + rep. :wow:

Women don't know what they want, lol.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Being emotional - which means you aren't a sociopath - is completely different than being clingy and timid.
Also, didn't you all just have a huge circle jerk in @CinnaSlim s thread a couple weeks back about (black) men in particular needing to show emotion?
:jbhmm:
That's what I was thinking about too. I knew there was a thread on emotional men.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I learned the same thing. A girl can love you, but if she isn't *in* love with you, she don't wanna hear you distressed over anything. She wants sole discretion to do that. Even with a woman who is in love with you, be damn sure that before you break down once, you have to put up with a hundred of hers minimum. Rare to have a lady who deviates from that. As a man, don't ever expect a support system that you wont have to pay cash for. Your boys may listen, but they probably cant offer you comfort,so much as a "dawg, get some p*ssy." Complain to a woman? She either thinking about what bugs her, which is probably you complaining about something, or thinking about how to end that conversation.
Very true. Especially if shyt goes south or if there's a rut in the relationship, trust and believe she's going to throw that one issue you told her about back in your face too :pachaha:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: These nikka's are really proving her point smh. Ya'll know damn well what she is talking about man :what:

@Napoleon, fam you should know better lol, But i'll let somebody that you look up too say it, since his words hold more weight with you.

Example 1
This is your grade A sensitive bytchmade simp :russ::mjcry:

This is your grade A angry, jealous, bitter emotional simp :russ::pacspit:
Example 2 (classic video lol)

http://www.myvidster.com/video/5067707/Video_Power_Simp_Rants_On_Girl_From_Facebook_After_Getting_His_Heart_Broken_

Now please explain to me how not wanting these type of guys translates into liking THUGS? :mindblown:

:ohhh: Oh shyt maybe i'm tripping? maybe the majority of you nikka's trippin are the type of guys in the video :umad:

Watching the second video now and I'm already in tears 2 seconds in with the fake laugh and the overall dustiness :dead: