San Diego brehs....got some questions

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Heading out there in a couple weeks for vacay, solo trip.... probably staying in a hotel in La Mesa or El Cajon, do y'all recommend or NOT recommend staying in those areas?

Any specific areas I should avoid in San Diego itself ? I've been to La Jolla once previously, but it was literally 24 hours.

Where's the best area to be around women in SD?

Can't wait for some nice weather

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
1. Do not get a hotel in La Mesa or El Cajon. There are nice parts of La Mesa (north of the 8 Freeway) but if you’re on or near El Cajon Blvd, you’re slumming it and this is from a breh who once lived south of the 8, in La Mesa, off of El Cajon blvd.

2. Look for a hotel close to or in downtown, Mission Bay, La Jolla, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, etc. I recommend Town & Country or Bahia.

3. Women… Seaport Village and Gaslamp (at night). Little Italy.

4. Lowkey, Sea World during the day is a layup for pulling women. They‘ve been having concerts on Saturday nights too. Ashanti, Mario, Soulja Boy, Ja Rule, etc.

5. Definitely check out Belmont too…

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
1. Do not get a hotel in La Mesa or El Cajon. There are nice parts of La Mesa (north of the 8 Freeway) but if you’re on or near El Cajon Blvd, you’re slumming it and this is from a breh who once lived south of the 8, in La Mesa, off of El Cajon blvd.

2. Look for a hotel close to or in downtown, Mission Bay, La Jolla, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, etc. I recommend Town & Country or Bahia.

3. Women… Seaport Village and Gaslamp (at night). Little Italy.

4. Lowkey, Sea World during the day is a layup for pulling women. They‘ve been having concerts on Saturday nights too. Ashanti, Mario, Soulja Boy, Ja Rule, etc.

5. Definitely check out Belmont too…

Major Props, breh. I hate paying for hotels, which is why I chose La Mesa. I usually know ppl in most places I travel. But I don't know anyone in SD to stay with.

I'm literally only in hotel rooms to go to sleep at night and I'm on the move the entire day.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Major Props, breh. I hate paying for hotels, which is why I chose La Mesa. I usually know ppl in most places I travel. But I don't know anyone in SD to stay with.

I'm literally only in hotel rooms to go to sleep at night and I'm on the move the entire day.
Trust what I’m telling you. This is not a city you wanna go cheap in.