San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
People underestimated the Spurs defense. THAT'S what happened and now it's FINALLY coming to light that we can play great defense outside of Kawhi Leonard.

The Heat have YET to break 100 against the Spurs :ehh:
Yup. People who don't watch games kept going with these tired old memes...

"The Spurs aren't a great defensive team."

"The Spurs are old."

"Tony Parker is just a system PG."

"They're not athletic enough."

I saw a dude say Miami is a far better defensive team before the series started. Even yesterday before the game, I saw someone say their defense isn't good and they're going to be the worst defensive team to win it all in a while.

Even if you don't watch games you can at least read team defensive stats so you don't come off so grossly uninformed. The Spurs have a beastly perimeter pressure defense combo with Leonard and Green (though Green finds himself out of place at times) and Duncan and Splitter protect the paint well. Diaw plays good D too. And the team plays with good defensive discipline.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I have a feeling the Spurs are going to give out some downright :demonic: work on Sunday...

Heat are going to need the biggest #refstimuluspackage in the history of the nba to make it competitive...

Got a feeling Leonard going to go for their throat from the opening tip:demonic:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I mean what else can I say that hasnt been said about this great team after everything that happened last year this is truly something special to watch:wow:

I disagree I think Tim Duncan has his crazy elimination game and puts up 20-10-5-5 Duncan always goes crazy when its closing time we forget he had like 25 in the first half of game 6 last year and he usually shows up for the big moment,

Damn it feels good to be a Spurs fan right now

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I mean what else can I say that hasnt been said about this great team after everything that happened last year this is truly something special to watch:wow:

I disagree I think Tim Duncan has his crazy elimination game and puts up 20-10-5-5 Duncan always goes crazy when its closing time we forget he had like 25 in the first half of game 6 last year and he usually shows up for the big moment,

Damn it feels good to be a Spurs fan right now

The GOAT doesn't play in close out games

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
1 more game. Im ready for Sunday to be here already.

The GOAT doesn't play in close out games

happy father's day to my Spurs brehs..:salute:

A Championship on Father's day will make the day complete....

Lets get it

Tonights the night brehs

Brehs im so hyped. All my Spurs folk and 210 people its been a great run now let's finish it off

LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE IN THIS THREAD BRUHS, WE ALL BOUT TO EAT REAAAAAAL GOOD QUOTING ALL THAT B/S MAfukkAS WAS SAYING.

@Public Enemies SPARE NO FEELINGS WHEN YOU shyt ON EM :birdman:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
untitled-22yzqyw.gif