San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Pops rotations have been crazy this season I am very proud how the c-squad handled the warriors can only hope boost their confidence as the season goes on:yes:

Let me say to all chicago fans once again thanks for BOSS Bellinelli I think he has found a home here in San Antonio and its almost as if he was destined to be Ginobili replacement cause he already had heart like Ginobili before he got hear I remember seeing Boss Bells hitting clutch shots for the Bulls and Hornets I can only assume its only going to get better as he gets used to our system.

Whats really crazy is that imo th ebig 3 havent even played that well this season almost as if they are waiting for the playoffs:wow:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pops rotations have been crazy this season I am very proud how the c-squad handled the warriors can only hope boost their confidence as the season goes on:yes:

Let me say to all chicago fans once again thanks for BOSS Bellinelli I think he has found a home here in San Antonio and its almost as if he was destined to be Ginobili replacement cause he already had heart like Ginobili before he got hear I remember seeing Boss Bells hitting clutch shots for the Bulls and Hornets I can only assume its only going to get better as he gets used to our system.

Whats really crazy is that imo th ebig 3 havent even played that well this season almost as if they are waiting for the playoffs:wow:

Ginobili has played very well this season.. him and Belli have great chemistry. Duncan has also returned to form in the past 10 games or so after his rough start. Parker must be worn down from playing in the Euro championships but yeah its clearly they're just pacing till April.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
alright I'm noticing this and i dont like it but its my opinion
i respect parker and his game but he plays way too much hero ball he needs too spread that shyt out more. its when i watch them play i see duncan and parker and thats the whole team basically

everybody else rarely get any shots and its gonna hurt us in the long run i feel
cuz once parker is neutralized it messes up the whole team cuz he is our main scorer but if he gets more than duncan involved like kawhi it would help us greatly

our bench is fine as far as I'm concerned

green is done pretty much he is basically bruce bowen light just play good stout defense and hit some 3's when u can

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Duncan should get more shots but it's not Parker trying to play hero ball as it's more pop not running more plays for kwahi

When the time comes Duncan gets his shots when he wants

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Duncan should get more shots but it's not Parker trying to play hero ball as it's more pop not running more plays for kwahi

When the time comes Duncan gets his shots when he wants

true i do agree with duncan part
i know kwahi is not the type too request the ball more but i noticed as long as he aint shooting the 3 often he hella efficient every where else also notice he has improved his passing a lot more for more assist too by attacking the basket then passing it too wide open man

im gonna assume he gonna get more plays called around the rodeo time since thats when pop tends too get things in gear cuz we do need him score more though his defense I'm not worried bout

marco is on some other shyt right now the way he playing sign this man long term he fits our system perfectly
he basically our manu replacement when manu leaves and be our 6th man off the bench

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
true i do agree with duncan part
i know kwahi is not the type too request the ball more but i noticed as long as he aint shooting the 3 often he hella efficient every where else also notice he has improved his passing a lot more for more assist too by attacking the basket then passing it too wide open man

im gonna assume he gonna get more plays called around the rodeo time since thats when pop tends too get things in gear cuz we do need him score more though his defense I'm not worried bout

marco is on some other shyt right now the way he playing sign this man long term he fits our system perfectly
he basically our manu replacement when manu leaves and be our 6th man off the bench

Marco and diaw both need to be locked up for a couple more years

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
alright I'm noticing this and i dont like it but its my opinion
i respect parker and his game but he plays way too much hero ball he needs too spread that shyt out more. its when i watch them play i see duncan and parker and thats the whole team basically

everybody else rarely get any shots and its gonna hurt us in the long run i feel
cuz once parker is neutralized it messes up the whole team cuz he is our main scorer but if he gets more than duncan involved like kawhi it would help us greatly

our bench is fine as far as I'm concerned

green is done pretty much he is basically bruce bowen light just play good stout defense and hit some 3's when u can

This has been a lingering concern for me

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
We good, this team just can't get up for big games in regular season after falling in GM 7, energy isn't there

Expect another level come playoffs