Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
real talk bro should've just stayed in the future with all his homies
tell mom and pops peace out i gotta glo up
my nikka jack is basically god in the future

Yeah he been there for 50 years, People in the future his family now. It would be lit w/o Aku too. After a while back in the past he going be wishing Aku resurrect and send him back to the future

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He did it brehs, after all these years he finally did it :mjcry:

I was hoping when I came on here that someone would have a screenshot of the moment that Aku's head tried to run away and Jack jumped up and stabbed it from the top.

why the bytch aint just disappear immediately :mjlol:

I've been thinking of this since the episode ended. Here's what occurred to me:
A bit of Aku was still alive in Ashi. So if somehow Jack betrayed/left her before the wedding there was a slight chance that she would turn evil and get consumed by Aku's power again. If that happened, then she could eventually over time slowly morph into a brand new "Aku", then thousands if years later conceive herself and start the cycle all over again.

But the moment she was about to marry Jack, was the moment that all possibility of her turning evil disappeared.
All the shyt Jack's been through but the breh still out here respecting ladybugs :wow:
I think it was like Ashi's symbolic reincarnation to him.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Season was dope but I can't lie, the finale was underwhelming. They did what they could considering it was only 20 minutes though, I guess. :francis:

Ashi disappearing the way she did just felt so cheap. Why did she cease to exist on THEIR WEDDING day of all fukken days? Why didn't she go as soon as Aku did? Guess Genndy had to pull the rug from under Jack one last time :beli:

Also don't like the fact that everyone Jack meet in the future is highly unlikely exist. It also makes sacrifices like the time he decided to help the monks instead of using the portal seem foolish now, as he could have just gone back, killed Aku and the monks would never have existed anyway.

I would have preffered if Jack killed Aku in the future, then was informed about the cost of going to the past and then decided to remain in the future with Ashi and his other allies. I mean, he had spent way more time there anyway than he did in the past .

As much as I don't like ending, it's nice to finally have closure for Jack's journey

why the bytch aint just disappear immediately :mjlol:
This. :francis:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
What hits me the most about the ending is the fact that he accomplished what he set out to do from the beginning, but even though he went back to the past and killed Aku, the death of Ashi, a character we've got to know for only for a couple of episodes, still hit us hard as hell. Well at least in the end Jack was able to find some sort of peace. I guess even though it wasn't the best possible ending, it was a good one :mjcry:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Damn that ending was kinda wack

How they had Ashi die so abruptly no lead up the bihh just disappeared :dahell_katt:

They didn't even expound on what happened to the guardian and how the future turned out without Aku

This should have been like a on hour movie finale they did it with kids next door and ed, edd and eddy

Man they robbed my nikka Jack ah well at least we finally have closure I guess

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jack's future crew joining together and fighting with him :ooh:

Jack finally defeating Aku and returning to the past :wow:

Ashi fading away on their wedding day :mjcry:

Even with the shortened season, I enjoyed these 8 episodes a lot :ehh:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
its finally over brehs...
8K25pho.gif

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Should have made this thirteen episodes and dedicated episodes to Ashi finding each forces, telling them where Aku's location was and sending out a collective force. Instead we get a rushed as fukk ending that doesn't make sense. Timeline problems, Ashi's power's rivaling Aku and Jack killing Aku way too easily. We also didn't see the future timeline's reaction to Jack killing Aku. Whatever its over.