Samsung lays the LEGENDARY SMACKDOWN on its Inferior

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The difference with Samsung Pay and Apple Pay is that Apple Pay is inferior.
Plus if you know how to work it. Samsung will just give you money for using Samsung Pay. Each time i get paid, i throw a little money on Amazon and Best Buy gift cards. All of my cards are right there on my phone. You can buy gift cards right on your phone with the touch of a button and at a discount with Samsung Rewards.

I also got all of my reward cards right there too.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Plus if you know how to work it. Samsung will just give you money for using Samsung Pay. Each time i get paid, i throw a little money on Amazon and Best Buy gift cards. All of my cards are right there on my phone. You can buy gift cards right on your phone with the touch of a button and at a discount with Samsung Rewards.

Bu bu but breh Ipay has a apple logo on it and none of my skinny jean wearing homotional yuppie friends use Samsung...

ISheep logic...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Really:ohhh:
Can't wait to trade in my lg g6 for the s9 early 2018:wow:
Don't see the point getting the s8 now when s9 is months away:yeshrug:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Apple loves preying on ignorant morons like you.
:childplease:

Niqqa plz blood flood yo dungarees. I guess u got tired of apple preying on you. Didn’t u own like almost every iPhone? Didn’t u buy a iPad, iPod, & MacBook before? :sas2:

I only owned the last 3 iPhones and I own a IMac. Apple prolly got damn near over 20,000$ from u:banderas:

But I’m getting preyed own :wow:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not getting the hairline joke outside of it being trash. Someone fill me in :flabbynsick:

Chef

All Star
Daps
This is what a commercial should do. I own an iPhone but they hit all the points. :mjlol:

That dongle is still the dumbest shyt ever. :snoop:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I read somewhere the X cost 300 something dollars to make. Keep paying that Apple tax brehs.