Samsung lays the LEGENDARY SMACKDOWN on its Inferior

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That peasantry on the Apple side was :mjlol:. I was always the nikka with the new Samsung piff. From the Captivate to the Google Notes to the S5 now my daily phone is a S7 Edge. Samsung been good to a nikka brehs. :mjcry:
Yup. Same here. From the g1, to the mytouch s1,s2,S3 htc one, s3, lg g2 ,g3, s4,s5 s6+, s7+, now the note 8. There's gotta be a few I missed.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do u have one?
I have something better than that trash. A note 8. Most people already got the x when the 7s (or whatever you apple fakkits call it these days) dropped. Same phone different year. Nothing changed. They'll run this design into the ground like they did the 3, 5 and now the 6. fukking Carlos boozer screen.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I have something better than that trash. A note 8. Most people already got the x when the 7s (or whatever you apple fakkits call it these days) dropped. Same phone different year. Nothing changed. They'll run this design into the ground like they did the 3, 5 and now the 6. fukking Carlos boozer screen.
:russ: What Apple do to y’all niqqas?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I was showing off one time with the Samsung Pay and she was like ‘I want that on my phone.’ I was like :patrice: you can’t get that..

Sorry what? What is the difference between samsung Pay and Apple Pay?

Personally I don’t fukk with Android anymore because I don’t fukk with Google. Trust Apple more with my privacy

Additionally the advert didn’t always make sense. Like why show the S8 charging wirelessly, then show the iPhone with a dongle and cables hanging out :francis:

Some of you guys are marketers dreams

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Hairline jokes in a commercial = 100% directed by a black man

ISheep cant deny that commercial is all facts...Thats how they all get when woke...

Proud to have been an inaugural member of the googset Note gang...we gave yall cornballs a style to run with...:myman:

Note line = innovator

Everybody else an immitator

I still remember these Isheep for years crying about how big the Note is...Look at them now flock to the X which is basically a $1500 Note without the S Pen and running IOS...

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Personally I don’t fukk with Android anymore because I don’t fukk with Google. Trust Apple more with my privacy

Additionally the advert didn’t always make sense. Like why show the S8 charging wirelessly, then show the iPhone with a dongle and cables hanging out :francis:

The difference with Samsung Pay and Apple Pay is that Apple Pay is inferior.

Daps
Hairline jokes in a commercial = 100% directed by a black man

ISheep cant deny that commercial is all facts...Thats how they all get when woke...

Proud to have been an inaugural member of the googset Note gang...we gave yall cornballs a style to run with...:myman:

Note line = innovator

Everybody else an immitator

I still remember these Isheep for years crying about how big the Note is...Look at them now flock to the X which is basically a $1500 Note without the S Pen and running IOS...

Damn :picard:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Apple Pay only works at terminals that have an nfc reader and have been certified for apple pay. Samsung Pay uses technolgy take simulates a card swipe, so it works anywhere you can swipe your card. (I love it when the cashier is like 'we dont take that here' and it goes through anyway. They be like :mindblown: and i be like :win:.)

The commercial was working on a timeline... so when the s7 dropped with the water resistance, the 6s was the newest iphone you could get. But it wasn't water resistant. And when the s8 was out earlier this year, the iphone 7 didnt have wireless charging. But it's just a commercial that did a better job than usual at poking fun at the competion. It's extra funny to me cause my wife has an iphone and i can relate to a lot of those situations.

On a side note: while i only roll with the Galaxy Notes on the phone side, i have thrown android tablets in the bushes. Them shyts are trash. I only do iPad's for tablets.