Samsung lays the LEGENDARY SMACKDOWN on its Inferior

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:damn:At homey with them dongles! I literally fell out laughing. My wife gotta 7 plus and I gotta Note 8. When we out she have to watch videos on her phone all low with the volume down. I was showing off one time with the Samsung Pay and she was like ‘I want that on my phone.’ I was like :patrice: you can’t get that.

Apple is losing their goddamn minds in order to try and continue it's record profits year after year.

The removal of the 3.5MM jack is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in tech in many years. It's like Sony straight up dropping HDMI because "courage" and including a fukking proprietary connection to HDMI just "because"

Don't want to use the dongle? Get a Sony TV! YES! Get Beats or Airpods, problem created and now solved with a $100-$500 accessory!

This right here...I don’t have a problem with people liking the iPhone, but I can’t mess with a Phone with no headphone jack. It’s the principle of the thing. My dad gotta $20 flip phone that can do something a $1000 Phone needs a dongle for :childplease:. And what the hell is going on with these other companies taking it away... Apple can do that cause do that cause they can, but HTC and Motorola :childplease:. How about the Essential,Phone coming in with no jack on their first phone:camby:. Not one of these companies has turned a profit since they went that route.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Apple is losing their goddamn minds in order to try and continue it's record profits year after year.

The removal of the 3.5MM jack is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in tech in many years. It's like Sony straight up dropping HDMI because "courage" and including a fukking proprietary connection to HDMI just "because"

Don't want to use the dongle? Get a Sony TV! YES! Get Beats or Airpods, problem created and now solved with a $100-$500 accessory!
I actually admire Apple for having the brass to do it, can't believe they're getting away with it so easily.
I've got friends arguing I'm a luddite for not moving with the times because I want a damn headphone jack on my phone. When I ask why none had used Bluetooth headphones over the last decade and only recently due to Apple mandating it they go all Juelz. That shot with the dongles is hilarious, it's meant to be a premium product lol.

Jumped from Apple to Android predominantly because of the headphone jack bs, happily using a OnePlus with its dope fast charging (another added value Apple optional).If they decide to act funny style like Apple I'll be jumping ship again...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll just say this....

I had android from the T-mobile G1 up until the iPhone 6s came out and Apple could easily make a commercial like that too. Android was fukked up for a long time. Rooting as almost mandatory.

Anyway I got a Galaxy 8 as my work phone and now my personal phone is the X. These shyts are as close to perfect as phones can get. You can’t really go wrong either way

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That hairline had me dying when I first saw it, somebody black in the office brainstormed that or they fell on it by accident.

This is gravy for Samsung. They make more money off the phone than their own, they got software figured out, the Note line rebounded from last year and they had record sales across the board for their own phones. Not bad at all :ehh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That peasantry on the Apple side was :mjlol:. I was always the nikka with the new Samsung piff. From the Captivate to the Google Notes to the S5 now my daily phone is a S7 Edge. Samsung been good to a nikka brehs. :mjcry: