Samsung lays the LEGENDARY SMACKDOWN on its Inferior

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That was probably one of the most effective phone commercials I've ever seen. Describes the moment when most users that wake up from the apple ether wise up and go Android.

Samsung and LGs latest offerings are all killing the game right now.
the way breh bushed his iphone and dumped it in the junk drawer had me crackin up

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Apple is losing their goddamn minds in order to try and continue it's record profits year after year.

The removal of the 3.5MM jack is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in tech in many years. It's like Sony straight up dropping HDMI because "courage" and including a fukking proprietary connection to HDMI just "because"

Don't want to use the dongle? Get a Sony TV! YES! Get Beats or Airpods, problem created and now solved with a $100-$500 accessory!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apple is losing their goddamn minds in order to try and continue it's record profits year after year.

The removal of the 3.5MM jack is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in tech in many years. It's like Sony straight up dropping HDMI because "courage" and including a fukking proprietary connection to HDMI just "because"

Don't want to use the dongle? Get a Sony TV! YES! Get Beats or Airpods, problem created and now solved with a $100-$500 accessory!
Greed

I wish someone would of just said "You some greedy little b*stards" at the Iphone X event.