Samsung Internet Browser >>>> chrome/Firefox/opera/dolphin browser for android

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Brave is fine enough. Samsung Browser is.... ehhh. Still has pauses when you do something, so it's trying to ensure the animations are smooth at the expense of speed.

I have DNS66 for adblocking so I can freely pick whatever browser I want even if there's no native blocking.

EDIT: Much better since the last time I tried it. :ehh: Not replacing Brave or Opera.. Yet.
Ey I got that DNS66 shyt, but it don't work worth a damn for me with Chrome I still see ads all the fukkin time in browser...in apps...everything.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ey I got that DNS66 shyt, but it don't work worth a damn for me with Chrome I still see ads all the fukkin time in browser...in apps...everything.

Need at least 5.0 and VPN access. Literally open the app, refresh the block lists, and press start.

It won't block every ad but it does enough carpet bombing for my needs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Chrome user here and I literally wonder daily why they felt the need to take away the "Copy Image Address" option :beli:
fukk chrome for all the hoops i had to go through to paste an image.

Im so used to the oppression i catch myself still opening the image link, copying, opening the coli image url and pasting the link.

I pray that developer is writing code in his mamas basement. :pacspit:

niguez

All Star
Daps
not to derail the thread but Epic Privacy Browser is the best "private" browser

Ad blocking built in
tracker blocking
turn off plugins
encrypted data
can download embedded videos
has built in encrypted proxies that can be toggled from NY , LA , Canada, UK, France, India, Singapore
last pass extension
built on chromes infastructure

i'll give samsung a try, cuz i still use chrome for this site and media intensive surfing. but epic does get alot of my daily driving , only issue is that it signs you out of all your accounts on exit and so for forums i tend to use chrome.

not to be an a$$hole, but why need all this encrypted shyt on the app? what illegal shyt will you be doing?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
not to be an a$$hole, but why need all this encrypted shyt on the app? what illegal shyt will you be doing?
He may want to access a Netflix video or redeem a foreign ultra violet code movie code in U.S territory.

That's what I use proxies for, some people prefer to have the option to do something even if it's something they won't do everyday, freedom over everything. He could be doing it for a number of reasons.

It's the main reason why I prefer droids over IPhone (Which are a closed box for the most part)

But I completely understand how someone who isn't really a tinkerer and simply uses their devices to do basic things would find it unnecessary, different strokes for different folks

Last edited:

niguez

All Star
Daps
He may want to access a Netflix video or redeem a foreign ultra violet code movie code in U.S territory.

That's what I use proxies for, some people prefer to have the option to do something even if it's something they won't do everyday, freedom over everything. He could be doing it for a number of reasons.

It's the main reason why I prefer droids over IPhone (Which are a closed box for the most part)

I do that shyt on my laptop, i got my banking app running on my phone so I don't feel safe running anything suspect wiht it.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Never bothered trying this browser cuz it was Samsung and I assumed it couldn't be that good. I read a bunch of recommendations for it last night and decided to give it a try. I won't even bother telling you about the features and all that, go download it and try it for 5 minutes. It will be so obvious that it's better you won't go back to any other browser. Can sync everything with chrome on the desktop anyway if that's your main reason for sticking with chrome so far

BTW it has built in ad blocking. That alone is worth switching from chrome. Just try it. You won't be sorry.

Samsung Internet Browser Beta - Android Apps on Google Play

Yep, I haven't used any other mobile browser since I discovered it as well.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

But I completely understand how someone who isn't really a tinkerer and simply uses their devices to do basic things would find it unnecessary, different strokes for different folks
IPhones are for simple people. Nothing wrong with that. Lol:laugh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

and to add on- i don't want any stranger at an ISP being able to see what I'm doing, where I'm posting, or what I'm watching.

also I don't want hackers to also be able to trace me and I also use the proxies to access banks and other finances and with encryption in the browser , i get end to end security (much more) than typical browsers. It's like using TOR