Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
stop the lying you fukking creep :mjlol:

it's obvious you grew up fatherless cause you lie like a b-tch
Lying? Your name wasn't Leighton Meester and u weren't playing as a female? Lol. Scust@this Asian bytch being at this forum on his culture vulture shyt...that instagram pic was the definition of :flabbynsick:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Lying? Your name wasn't Leighton Meester and u weren't playing as a female? Lol. Scust@this Asian bytch being at this forum on his culture vulture shyt...that instagram pic was the definition of :flabbynsick:
actually I still respond to it as if most from TSC don't still say it you buffoon :mjlol: with somebody who has 32 aliases on the internet i'm sure yr retarded self finds it troubling to keep up with what lie goes where, mr. italian gangster with that struggle wave

a screenname goes a long way so me = leighton, you pretending to be an italian mobster from the 1920's = :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
actually I still respond to it as if most from TSC don't still say it you buffoon :mjlol: with somebody who has 32 aliases on the internet i'm sure yr retarded self finds it troubling to keep up with what lie goes where, mr. italian gangster with that struggle wave

a screenname goes a long way so me = leighton, you pretending to be an italian mobster from the 1920's = :mjlol:
Nygga get your goofy ass in shape and stop looking sloppy like your hero "C M Punk". You're dumb as fukk. Get it together.

Who am I lying to? Who the fukk is gonna call.me a liar? Lol.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nygga get your goofy ass in shape and stop looking sloppy like your hero "C M Punk". You're dumb as fukk. Get it together.

Who am I lying to? Who the fukk is gonna call.me a liar? Lol.
like a female you really need that last word huh? :mjlol: go about yr day streaming assplugs 13

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Never bothered trying this browser cuz it was Samsung and I assumed it couldn't be that good. I read a bunch of recommendations for it last night and decided to give it a try. I won't even bother telling you about the features and all that, go download it and try it for 5 minutes. It will be so obvious that it's better you won't go back to any other browser. Can sync everything with chrome on the desktop anyway if that's your main reason for sticking with chrome so far

BTW it has built in ad blocking. That alone is worth switching from chrome. Just try it. You won't be sorry.

Samsung Internet Browser Beta - Android Apps on Google Play
Best browser on Android.... Pro tip: Samsung has an chrome browser extension that will sync all of your chrome bookmarks. Dope combination with ad block. Plus you can you your fingerprint reader w samsung pass to log into websites. :obama:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Its a very nice browser. I actually hate using Chrome on Android now, even Opera one seems better. I was given the S8 as a replacement work phone a few weeks ago but I'm not sure its the phone for me. its got a great looking screen and a great camera but apart from that I just find using the samsung experience to be a little messy and cartooney. I guess I'm too used to my OP3T's nice and clean OS. Just feels like Samsung are trying to do too much with their OS and I definitely already experience lag.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
4 years later you find out Samsung has hidden backdoors that give access to Korean intelligence.

firefox just released a new version of firefox that's suppose to be 2x faster and 30% less memory. I keep switching back and forth...was using firefox up to a year ago then switched to chrome

I'll give Samsung a flier but Epic Browser is slowly becoming my daily driver at home. If they had an app Id used it on my phone as well