Samsung Internet Browser >>>> chrome/Firefox/opera/dolphin browser for android

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Never bothered trying this browser cuz it was Samsung and I assumed it couldn't be that good. I read a bunch of recommendations for it last night and decided to give it a try. I won't even bother telling you about the features and all that, go download it and try it for 5 minutes. It will be so obvious that it's better you won't go back to any other browser. Can sync everything with chrome on the desktop anyway if that's your main reason for sticking with chrome so far

BTW it has built in ad blocking. That alone is worth switching from chrome. Just try it. You won't be sorry.

Samsung Internet Browser Beta - Android Apps on Google Play

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Currently trying out opera mini and Yandex browser as well to see how they stack up. Yandex is surprisingly good. I love having the address bar on the bottom of the screen. Phones are getting too big these days, the address bar being at the top of the screen makes it hard to reach.

Opera mini seems to have a better data saving feature/engine. Both seem quite fast. Yandex obviously has more features than opera mini

Going to keep testing them but as of now that Samsung one is the best and I'd venture to say Yandex and Samsung browsers are both better than chrome. Opera mini might be my go to browser for when I'm using my data or close to my 10gb per month 4gLTE limit

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never bothered trying this browser cuz it was Samsung and I assumed it couldn't be that good. I read a bunch of recommendations for it last night and decided to give it a try. I won't even bother telling you about the features and all that, go download it and try it for 5 minutes. It will be so obvious that it's better you won't go back to any other browser. Can sync everything with chrome on the desktop anyway if that's your main reason for sticking with chrome so far

BTW it has built in ad blocking. That alone is worth switching from chrome. Just try it. You won't be sorry.

Samsung Internet Browser Beta - Android Apps on Google Play

U right cuz when my wife had iPhone 7 when it was new our daughter galaxy s7 was faster :mjgrin:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i mainly been fuking with habit browser.. shyt has so much customization