Salman Rushdie Was Just Stabbed At A Speaking Event In NY State

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Maybe. I know that the Iranian people hate the government, and would prefer no war at all costs. Invading Iran would NOT be like invading Iraq. The terrain their is much more difficult to take over.
If you hate a country, don't keep fukking with it. Especially if it can turn your country into a giant pit.​

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you hate a country, don't keep fukking with it. Especially if it can turn your country into a giant pit.​

I meant to say that the Iranian people hate their own government. It's an authoritarian country, and it's extremely repressive towards women. They want the country to be more modern, and not a religious dictatorship like it is now. They're actually indifferent towards the U.S. It's the government and the religious heads that spread the anti-American sentiment.

Daps
The crusades were the good ol days when you talk shyt about Jesus and you lost your life… but those KKK’s are Satanists … you can’t classify that hate with anything Christian
They are Christians deal with it :manny:
You don't get to pick and chose who is n who's not every religion has their own fair share of rotten apples

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I meant to say that the Iranian people hate their own government. It's an authoritarian country, and it's extremely repressive towards women. They want the country to be more modern, and not a religious dictatorship like it is now.
Oh, then they need to get rid of Islam.

Good luck with that, Iran.​

invalid

Banned
Daps
They are Christians deal with it :manny:
You don't get to pick and chose who is n who's not every religion has their own fair share of rotten apples

*Cultural* Christians.

If Christ says turn the other cheek and love your enemies, and you proceed to kill, you are not a Christ follower.