Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally received my airdrop. Now to not look at the price for a good few months
you were on metamask or an exchange? I seen a few exchanges talking about they had distributed their airdrops. guessing most of the wallets came thru uniswap. don't know if the devs paying for gas on those wallets and then exchanges just doing everything themselves.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yup. I know they took a snapshot, because my v1 value is gone. Guess I have to wait. My large bag is on an exchange, and that’s updated to v2.

:francis:
might depend on bag size. if your mm bag is smaller than the exchange, it might be slower to drop. not sure how gas works as far as size of bag. they prolly going in order, especially if it costs less to do more coins.

Daps
might depend on bag size. if your mm bag is smaller than the exchange, it might be slower to drop. not sure how gas works as far as size of bag. they prolly going in order, especially if it costs less to do more coins.
I just want this to start pumping. I’m tempted to throw my large bag in VOLT, cuz I think that’s on the verge of something special. I’m giving Russ one more chance to prove he isn’t inept, like the fool I am.

:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seeing some more drops going thru. Seeing mostly all are in the low 100ks. Not sure on the math there with conversion. A trillion was worth a million so guessing that a billion is worth 100k? Maybe one of y'all that had that amount got theirs if it's based on that conversion rate. Deployer needs to hurry and get under a billion coins.

Daps
Seeing some more drops going thru. Seeing mostly all are in the low 100ks. Not sure on the math there with conversion. A trillion was worth a million so guessing that a billion is worth 100k? Maybe one of y'all that had that amount got theirs if it's based on that conversion rate. Deployer needs to hurry and get under a billion coins.
100 billion v1 = 100,000 v2

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
up to 40k now, they must be trying to kick into high gear. i think there's an AMA coming soon. prolly this week, not sure yet. looking like low 80k's on this current drop. prolly gets cheaper as the token count gets lower, unless gas is cheap. haven't tried to mess with any eth transactions lately. price is down to start the day so figure that helps with cost. prolly see bigger batches dropped as they move down the list. prolly some that had higher amounts still waiting tho.