Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
appreciate the info..Russ wilding out here with the slow airdrops...meaning the value of my V1 going down smh

Is your v2 value accurate in your CB wallet?

Yeah its accurate from what they told me if you had 1 billion its be equal to 1 thousand now... :francis: so it seems about right

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Man even if you get it the price still says zero, the liquidity is locked i heard and we're in a bear market so the value is garbage right now :dead:
you can see the price on uniswap when trading. won't show in your wallet tho. i do see it on debank. of course its depressing looking at the drop in value from when it first dropped to now but it'll bounce back soon enough.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you can see the price on uniswap when trading. won't show in your wallet tho. i do see it on debank. of course its depressing looking at the drop in value from when it first dropped to now but it'll bounce back soon enough.

Yeah i saw the price on cmc when using portfolio tracker :ehh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
One of the most famous saying of Warren Buffet and investing (stealing it from poker tables) - if you look around and can't see who the sucker is, then you are the sucker.

“It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked.”​

― Warren E. Buffett

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
For people who are a bit confused the following is one kind of response @Rhakim is looking for ..

But they won't talk about the issues themselves. They just keep yelling, "Buy Buy Buy!" or "Hold Hold Hold!" and never tell people when to sell. Thread started 230 days ago. Saitama has been dropping consistently for 208 days. There were LOTS of opportunities to tell people to sell....did they do it or no?

-- START

I rarely if ever tell people what to trade because giving "investment" advice is tricky.

What I have said is the following, which includes taking profits whenever possible,

10 rack commandments
full

1. don't FOMO
2. take your time
3. take your profits
4. plan entry and exit
5. spread risk
6. don't buy at ATH - mostly
7. DYOR

i guess there must be others ..

-- END

no memes, no beef, no dems/republicans, no inglewood/compton talk, no age talk, no deflection, no circular arguments, no mods, no beef ...

just addressing what he said.

simples :ufdup: