Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Airdrop received this morning, not sure the time. I had checked last night and there was nothing yet.
Roughly 67bil on Metamask, which is now properly showing in my MM wallet as V2 to the converted amount (67K)

My 28bil on Saitamask still has not been V2 airdropped yet, though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
over 50k wallets now. be nice if everyone can get theirs all at once on the next drop or at least this week. even reaching 75k before the weekend might be a success with all the setbacks this migration has had. luckily price has started to stabilize a bit and not seeing too many big transactions except for a huge one the other day, but with lot of people still not having their tokens, volume has been low. that and not much volume in the market anyways especially on low cap coins. lets see how quickly they deploy the rest of this week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like they moving quickly today. up to 57k with some wallets just having dropped. just checked audit and its at 99%. damn! :wow:

hopefully some more people get their drop from todays batches or are soon to come. looking like low 40k with this current one. So low 40 billions in v1 numbers.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
looks like they moving quickly today. up to 57k with some wallets just having dropped. just checked audit and its at 99%. damn! :wow:

hopefully some more people get their drop from todays batches or are soon to come. looking like low 40k with this current one. So low 40 billions in v1 numbers.
should be able to hit your 75k prediction before the weekend easy if they keep going at this rate

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
drops coming thru. should be at 70k soon especially if they continue this batch. chart trending up also. 2H chart looking good, gonna track the 4H one now. Still down from the original v2 price but trending upwards slowly. hopefully it's back up over the v2 ATH and everyone gets their coins soon enough. Lets see what they say tomorrow.

Daps
drops coming thru. should be at 70k soon especially if they continue this batch. chart trending up also. 2H chart looking good, gonna track the 4H one now. Still down from the original v2 price but trending upwards slowly. hopefully it's back up over the v2 ATH and everyone gets their coins soon enough. Lets see what they say tomorrow.

Will this make it show up in my metamask? Its still showing me my coins but without showing me a dollar value.