Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:why:

Is that V2? Why is there no liquidity?
:mjlol: :dead:

Please don't try to encourage anyone to put money in.

I was browsing thru the dextools page for biggest sales on v2 and saw one wallet that sold some earlier this afternoon i think like about 50 eth. anyways i click the wallet to see if they still had any coins left or got completely out and saw that saitama v2 coin. its a fake. I was just pointing out the crazy green candles last hour or two since the real version has been dropping ever since it peaked day one.

Smell Test (automated audit)0/100​

Summary
This token's audit score is 0 because it was flagged as a scam by the automated contract scanner or the admin.
Swap Analysis (courtesy of honeypot.is)
Token is sellable (not a honeypot) at this time
This token appears to be unsellable (ignore for presale or contract with bot-prevention).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
count jumped 2k from like 19 to 21. gas must've been real cheap. hopefully someone got their coins in this batch. hopefully they can get a bunch more by noon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
To my understanding it’s just a waiting game. They seem to have dealt with the trillions to mid hundred billion holders so far so 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think I've seen some differences in top wallets on either side, but who knows what they doing or what order they doing it on. wonder if they in charge of the exchanges like lbank and gate as well or if the exchanges get the coins and then figure it out themselves.

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
I think I've seen some differences in top wallets on either side, but who knows what they doing or what order they doing it on. wonder if they in charge of the exchanges like lbank and gate as well or if the exchanges get the coins and then figure it out themselves.

Yeah I’m beyond trying to find logic in their method. It’ll happen soon enough I guess. I think they’re sending them to the exchanges and they’ll distribute to people who purchased via them

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like audit up to 53%.

And some more wallets just got dropped. Gotta pick up the pace tho.

Daps

VOLT secured its first Tier 1. Pretty big exchange, with 5 billion in daily volume, though not exactly in the same league as Coinbase and CDC. Still, this is a nice surprise. They apparently have to meet a $30,000 liquidity threshold from the 15th to the 19th for it to become official, but I can’t imagine that being a problem.

:francis: