Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim you’re really smart, bro. I enjoy your posts. I don’t understand what triggered the need to go back and forth with people in such a pedestrian thread.

You knew the reaction you would get from your first post. There’s tons of threads on this site and choosing this one to jump in and be condescending was only going to rile people up.

You should have been been able to tell that people weren’t trying to engage like that and moved onto a larger issue if you wanted to debate something meaningful.

It’s really all love. I just watched you post in here all day and literally thought to myself, “I know you have better things to do, Rhakim.”

Stay up, bro

He doesn’t have anything better to do he’s middle aged and still living in an apartment in Inglewood…. most middle aged dudes from the hood who have things to do would either not be living in the hood anymore or would be owning property there….breh is a forum warrior plain and simple

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Holy shyt, @10bandz had a full-on stalker meltdown. :russ:

Exactly. He the type to bump an old thread on some know it all shyt. Just like a true fakkit.

I'm not the one who bumped it, liar. I only saw the thread cause it was repeatedly getting bumped at the top of the TLR list. Posters had already been talking the V2 transfer for days and my first post was literally 2 minutes after an Order_66 post and the 10th post in the last hour:

If you have to lie to make your claim, it's probably a bad claim.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

here's the new Saitama V2 etherscan the holders are slowly going up so the wallet airdrops are still happening its just slow ASF :sadcam:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just looked at my coinbase wallet I still have the old joints. Billions of it but the value is like $10 dollars when yesterday it was over $200

:mjlol:

Redditors say they're air-dropping the biggest wallets first and its taking time, but there's conflicting information. Some saying it will take hours, or days, or months to air-drop everyone. But apparently the developers have gone radio silent so the full situation is unclear.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Redditors say they're air-dropping the biggest wallets first and its taking time, but there's conflicting information. Some saying it will take hours, or days, or months to air-drop everyone. But apparently the developers have gone radio silent so the full situation is unclear.

They fukking around and putting themselves at risk with this shyt. Eventually the wrong person is gonna have enough. Especially bad when their info is already out there. When terra had its issues a few weeks back, I heard a story about someone showing up at Do Kwon door over in South Korea or Thailand or wherever it was. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happens to Russ or anyone else from the team with their faces and names all over the coin. It's good to be transparent, which they haven't been during this migration, but they putting themselves in danger if they keep fukking up or worse. There's been talks about going after Do Kwon from either the SEC or other entities. So if the investors don't get at Russ and the team, someone else might. They better fix this quick.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They fukking around and putting themselves at risk with this shyt. Eventually the wrong person is gonna have enough. Especially bad when their info is already out there. When terra had its issues a few weeks back, I heard a story about someone showing up at Do Kwon door over in South Korea or Thailand or wherever it was. Wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happens to Russ or anyone else from the team with their faces and names all over the coin. It's good to be transparent, which they haven't been during this migration, but they putting themselves in danger if they keep fukking up or worse. There's been talks about going after Do Kwon from either the SEC or other entities. So if the investors don't get at Russ and the team, someone else might. They better fix this quick.
this crypto game is serious business:picard::whoa::hubie: